i am so upset

Glad you have sorted it mummy mermaid I have ordered twice this week so actually have 2 of the kegal ball sets I would have happily sent you one x

Thank you slinky blinky. Can try doing that.

Thank you slinky blinky. Can try doing that.

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

Glad you have sorted it mummy mermaid I have ordered twice this week so actually have 2 of the kegal ball sets I would have happily sent you one x

Aww that would of been so lovely of you..Thanks very much for the kind thought xxx

mummy mermaid I'm so happy you've sorted out your order with the happy rabbit and the kegal balls. Enjoy your order hun X

Hope the new toys exceed your expectations!

I have the Happy Rabbit G-spot and I think you'll love it. As others have said, they are almost the same, bar colour. I hope you enjoy it xx

Purring-Pussy wrote:

I have the Happy Rabbit G-spot and I think you'll love it. As others have said, they are almost the same, bar colour. I hope you enjoy it xx

Dali256 wrote:

Hope the new toys exceed your expectations!

slinky binky wrote:

mummy mermaid I'm so happy you've sorted out your order with the happy rabbit and the kegal balls. Enjoy your order hun X

Thanks all! Iam alot happier now than i was this morning..looking forward to thursday..hopefully will arrive in the morning as i have the house free in the afternoon ^^ xxx

mummymermaid wrote:

Thanks all! Iam alot happier now than i was this morning..looking forward to thursday..hopefully will arrive in the morning as i have the house free in the afternoon ^^ xxx

Let us know how you get on with your new goodies! xx

I have the Happy Rabbit Natural and it is a well made toy... I hope you enjoy whatever you ended up ordering.

So I got my happy rabbit 2 G-spot...I spent about 40 mins playing...it took me longer than I thought it would to come..and I had to resort to my normal way of coming which is clitoral stimulation not with the ears..but with the G-Spot end! I think I used the ears at too high a speed and my clit went numb!! I am very new to toys and never had a rabbit and I think I have got used to a certain way of coming maybe? Maybe I was trying to hard trying to get the quick result I normally get? I really want a G-spot climax...I think I had two little orgasms before the big one but not sure...do.you think it was all a bit too much for newbie me? Xx

Glad you managed to get the toys you wanted well an alternative which looks just as good.

Deal of the week can be found under the special offers down the bottom!!