I apologise now......freaky story alert!!!!!

I apologise in advance of this one.....but i was gobsmacked when my friend told me..so just had to share it with u all!!

My friends oh works as a nurse........she said this guy came in with an open wound on the side of his stomach......been previously stitched upn but was gaping open......needed it stitching back up.......thought nothing of it. Then in a space of a few days the guy came in another 2 times.......again the wound gaping open...needed it stitched up. Just couldnt work out how he was doing it.

Anyway he came in a third time, this time with a boyfriend in tow..................it turned out..........that his boyfriend had been using the wound to .......well........have sex with, hence the reason he kept returning with it gaping open......................................WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????

I just didnht know what to say.................i thought i had heard everything ......but wound sex???.............sick isnt the word.....................surely that must hurt like hell.....and how on earth did they come up with the idea.........'ooh that wound on the side of your stomach...that looks ideal for sticking my knob in'.....*bleugh*

Anyway..........has anyone else heard of this...erm...practice..........??!?!??

Nope and sounds like an urban myth....

sounds dangerous to me

WandA wrote:

Nope and sounds like an urban myth....

Nope definatly isnt.........it actually happened to her...and she couldnt quite believe it either!!

yeah but sticking your or his knob in an open wound not for me

dont think its for many sane people........what the hell would compell anyone to do it????

i don't know sounds like some weird fetish from a horror sex movie

yuck how horrible,surely you could infect the wound

Was it a sucking chest wound?

Eric Shone wrote:

Was it a sucking chest wound? External Media

lmao!!

it doesn't surprise me when people do this kind of thing! It's human nature to push boundaries and now that people can easily be exposed to the most extreme acts it's only ever going to get more and more random and weird!

i can't imagine what will be considered the norm in 50 years time External Media

Completely insane, but I've seen a handful of people who like it as a concept - whether or not they've done it from either side, can't say, didn't stick around long enough to ask! - but there's a certain understandable allure to a specific set of folk. Can't imagine ever even watching someone do that, never mind partaking! But I'm not into blood play at all, really, little wussy that I am, so not really on my list.

BashfulBabe wrote:

Completely insane, but I've seen a handful of people who like it as a concept - whether or not they've done it from either side, can't say, didn't stick around long enough to ask! - but there's a certain understandable allure to a specific set of folk. Can't imagine ever even watching someone do that, never mind partaking! But I'm not into blood play at all, really, little wussy that I am, so not really on my list.

lol that really doesn't make you a wuss! the idea of injuring someone/being injured for pleasure really doesn't sound like fun to me at all!

Good job he wasn't in the alien films...

WandA wrote:

Good job he wasn't in the alien films...

lmfao i just have a weird image in mind...gimme a sec and i'll whack a photo up...*snigger* External Media

oh wait no scrap that idea! can't find any good pics of the alien chestburster scene but you can probably guess where that was going lol!

although there was this...http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:e7VaRW7tIr9soM:http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c265/mydreamsaredark/DSCF0011jochestburster.jpg&t=1

DesignDude wrote:

although there was this...http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:e7VaRW7tIr9soM:http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c265/mydreamsaredark/DSCF0011jochestburster.jpg&t=1

Aaaahhhh evil tittie mole!

hey maybe there's potential in this topic for a new fleshlight insert

complete with red lube for effect!

i'm not sure the sales would be very high though...

DesignDude wrote:

hey maybe there's potential in this topic for a new fleshlight insert External Media

complete with red lube for effect! External Media

i'm not sure the sales would be very high though...External Media

I just know this was one of your failed Design a Sex Toy entries... External Media

That is frankly just gross..why oh why oh why???