I apologise now......freaky story alert!!!!!

hahaha i could understand a few things, but an aeroplane? sounds sharp and pointy!!

oh dear that actully turned my stomach thanks Toxy!!

i do beileve it cos i met someone with a similar fetish in a club in London he said he would never do it its just a finatisy.

xxx

Oh the pain!!! I remember the pain I was in after my c section when I went for a shower man that stung. He must have a high pain tollerance or be too eager to please his partner. I wonder how that conversation started?

It's certainly f'd up. I wonder if the wound was created specifically for it, or if it happend some other way at first and they decided that it looked.. sexy?? pretty extreme fetish but i guess there are all types out there.

In any case, thats the sort of thing that I wish the NHS could charge for - treating stupidity induced injuries

DesignDude wrote:

BashfulBabe wrote:

Completely insane, but I've seen a handful of people who like it as a concept - whether or not they've done it from either side, can't say, didn't stick around long enough to ask! - but there's a certain understandable allure to a specific set of folk. Can't imagine ever even watching someone do that, never mind partaking! But I'm not into blood play at all, really, little wussy that I am, so not really on my list.

lol that really doesn't make you a wuss! the idea of injuring someone/being injured for pleasure really doesn't sound like fun to me at all!

Totally agree ouch!!!

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I told this to my OHs friend who came round on saturday. He says he could believe it. He also has a friend who's a nurse and she told him some strange goings on in the A&E.

One was when a guy took his boyfriend in to casualty because he had overdosed on some pills or something and he was forced to wait in the waiting room while his boyfriend was too ill to be seen. Very critical. Well the the guy sat in the waiting room looking very uncomfortable and there is a buzzing noise coming from him. It keeps going and going and the receptionist finally had to ask what the buzzing was. Turned out that there was a small toy aeroplane up his bum and that was what was buzzing, but he was too embarrassed to say anything - unsurprisingly!

My friends mum works in A&E and they had a guy with a bar of soap up his bum, he said he was just washing and it slipped up there External Media

Oh my word! Seriously vomit-inducing!

Not wanting to go into too much detail, but how deep would an erect cock go in anyway?

Assuming the guy was average, say between 6-8inches, how much of that would you manage to get into a, presumably, not very deep wound?

I mean, depending on how fat the injured man was, there isn't much depth before you would be entering the organ cavity!

Oh dear, i'm clearly giving this too much thought!

bumble wrote:

Oh my word! Seriously vomit-inducing!

Not wanting to go into too much detail, but how deep would an erect cock go in anyway?

Assuming the guy was average, say between 6-8inches, how much of that would you manage to get into a, presumably, not very deep wound?

I mean, depending on how fat the injured man was, there isn't much depth before you would be entering the organ cavity!

Oh dear, i'm clearly giving this too much thought!

We're talking real life here not teh interweb (Well, I doubt the reallife bit myself but anyway)...External Media

I think the best estimates for average are 5-6.5 inches. 6-8 and you've been a very lucky girl!External Media

theres alway for lack of a better word stump fucking....xxx

Ooh, perhaps i have been spoilt then!

Anyway, even a 4inch cock would have limited depth to, um, plunge into.

haha, stump fucking is a very good description!

I still think it was made up.

My dad's mate's sister's dog's previous owner used to work in A&E in Burma and...

fair dos :D but there are people out there that want to do it so i wouldnt be suprised if one popped up in A&E at least once . xxx

headsouth wrote:

Here you go... try this. Doug Stanhope (Drunk guy in the caravan on Charlie Brookers Newswipe?)... http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8606550486520450917# Skip to about 14:40 for the bit that's obscenely relevant to this. Been wanting to post it for a while, but never had a reason to until now.

Cum on..... we have 3 holes already, surely we couldnt cope with a new one too =S

I have no idea whether its true or not, but i can't really see how it would work.

If it isn't true, someone was sick enough in the head to think about doing it and made up a story about it!

LoveHoney - Hella Rouge wrote:

Thanks for that early morning wretch toxycat, that is one of the most vile things I've read in a while.

YEUCH! Someone PLEASE point that guy at this site so he can get his boyfriend something more wholesome to plunder with his dirty love stick.

lol.............no problem Miss Rouge!!!

.........seriously.....to everyone concerned......i truly am sorry for enlightening you all with this damn gross story.....i thought id heard it all............clearly not!!!

WandA wrote:

I still think it was made up.

My dad's mate's sister's dog's previous owner used to work in A&E in Burma and...

I wish it was.....i know the bloke well and his fiance is as normal as you get.................so is he........hes pretty straight laced as well....hes not really to sort to make up stuff like that.....lol......mind u...who would want to!??!!?

True I heard that and wanted to not believe but yeh crazy things you see in the ER

toxycat wrote:

I apologise in advance of this one.....but i was gobsmacked when my friend told me..so just had to share it with u all!!

My friends oh works as a nurse........she said this guy came in with an open wound on the side of his stomach......been previously stitched upn but was gaping open......needed it stitching back up.......thought nothing of it. Then in a space of a few days the guy came in another 2 times.......again the wound gaping open...needed it stitched up. Just couldnt work out how he was doing it.

Anyway he came in a third time, this time with a boyfriend in tow..................it turned out..........that his boyfriend had been using the wound to .......well........have sex with, hence the reason he kept returning with it gaping open......................................WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????

I just didnht know what to say.................i thought i had heard everything ......but wound sex???.............sick isnt the word.....................surely that must hurt like hell.....and how on earth did they come up with the idea.........'ooh that wound on the side of your stomach...that looks ideal for sticking my knob in'.....*bleugh*

Anyway..........has anyone else heard of this...erm...practice..........??!?!??

seriously... lolwut?

thats horrible, must of been painful

I'm shocked by this, even though I've heard of it! still shocks me, i cant imagine that being sexy at all!

I'd let no penis near any wound of mine, i'd run a mile!!

xGHx