I cant understand why people dont want to go down?

I dont see why a guy would must be just greedy I think a girl needs some TLC down there orally all the time. If we can get it why not them..:) *brownie points scored*

My wife didn't want me to go down on her when we first got married. Now she tells me to go down on her and suck her out LOVELY.

i love licking my wife out she tastes so good and the plesure it gives her when she cums is ace i like watching her buck around on my tounge when she cums most women surly loves to b licked out

wenchiepie wrote:

my OH refuses point blank to even try it. He says he just doesn't like to do it and never has so he won't even try it with me

It works both ways round Wenchiepie. I've always been happy to orally service my Wifey, but she says almost word for word what your OH says about returning the favour.

She likes me to do it for her, but prefers not to cum like that, as she prefers to cum during penetration. Kind of a shame, as I find that a big turn on, but she doesn't seem to be able to do "multiples" and gets too sensitive for intercourse after she's cum.

My only comment on giving it myself, is it would be nicer if she had a bit of a hair cut, but she's against that too. She tried the hair cut once, and went the whole hog and shaved it all off. I was most impressed at the time, but never got the chance to benefit from it, as that was the time her morning sickness started, and everything was off the menu. Unfortunately she didn't do a very good job of the shave, and complained about itchiness etc etc until it all grew back.

As for the other way round, I've so far tried a few things to make it "nicer" for her, like buying flavoured lube, and trimming / shaving bits so she wouldn't have to put up with the "hair in mouth" thing, but no luck yet.

I love going down on a women, especially it she;s waxed. It makes me so horny

I find it such a shame some people are even unwilling to try. Hope you both find a way to make your partners more adventurous!

Thanks WandA, I think I'm going to try hypnosis next, or if that fails just do a wife swap with Wenchiepie!

1 Like

Although I don't like the principle behind it (I don't think you should need to) perhaps some swap deal can be arranged? Simply for a try?

Ooh, the Lovehoney Multicoloured Swap Shop (or is that reference a bit old for you?)

funnily, I once told my wifey that I was offered a BJ from a stripper on my stag do. I didn't take her up on it, but Wifey told me I should have done, as I wouldn't get one at home!

Got to be careful what we say in here, and follow the "what's acceptable" thread guidelines!

I've never, ever understood why people don't or won't go down on a girl. I fucking love it and the reactions i get out of my OH when i do are just, phenomenal. At the end of the day, i love her giving me head (she's fantastic at it - just wish she'd believe me when i tell her that) and i wouldn't ever dream of expecting her to go down on me without repaying the favour.

The last sex we had in fact had minimal intercourse. I made her explode like i haven't known before three times before she went down on me causing much the same reaction and a lot of mess!

I think oral in general is a personal choice, ive always liked it but if the person down there just isnt any good (even with guidance) then ure not going to want it. I'm VERY lucky my OH just cant seem to get enough and infact we often have lil play fights over who will go down on the OH lol. Personally I love mmy OH cock and the way it pulsates in my mouth and........................ ummmmmmm......... ok I so need my OH here right now =D

I love that my OH loves to give me oral, he is amazing at it. I have known previous partners who havnt enjoyed it so much, and it always seemed like a chore (they sounded like some women about blowjobs!!) but wanted me to spend all my time down there. My motto : If you aint giving, you aint recieving!

Yes, Im selfish! :p

Malteser81 wrote:

I think oral in general is a personal choice, ive always liked it but if the person down there just isnt any good (even with guidance) then ure not going to want it. I'm VERY lucky my OH just cant seem to get enough and infact we often have lil play fights over who will go down on the OH lol. Personally I love mmy OH cock and the way it pulsates in my mouth and........................ ummmmmmm......... ok I so need my OH here right now =D

And everyone is a winner!

WandA wrote:

Malteser81 wrote:

And everyone is a winner!

I do try, though as far as orgasms through oral goes I cant help but feel selfish as my OH will spends hours down on me =S.

I do feel kind of gd though as my OH says he has never had so many blow jobs in his life before me and never had anyone swallow...... as far as im concerned it's impolite not to and he does taste fantastic =D

Swallowing. Don't feel selfish!

WandA wrote:

SwallowingExternal Media. Don't feel selfish!

Could be a new campagne slogan =P

Malteser81 wrote:

WandA wrote:

I would have went for "Swallowing is good for you" but Guinness have that taken...

Malteser81 wrote:

WandA wrote:

lol yea that be good on bill boards

headsouth wrote:

jay2010 wrote:

Malteser81 wrote:

WandA wrote:

lol yea that be good on bill boards

Or Quote of the Day (I'm gonna make it work whether you lot like it or not!)

lol..... u and ure Quote of the day HS lol

headsouth wrote:

Malteser81 wrote:

lol..... u and ure Quote of the day HS lol

I could live in hope...

Are things so bad you don't even bother actually hoping anyomre? More a case of could be hoping?