I did something pathetic

I hope I have done this right . If I haven’t , please accept my apologies and feel free to delete .
Many years ago , my Mum had a mis carriage . She never talked of it , but let it slip once thst she was sure it was a little girl . My baby sister .
I have always wondered what she would have looked like . Ii have even dreamt of her , in the dream she hugged Me and said she had been waiting so long to meet me . I actually woke up crying .
A little while sgo, I got an app thst lets you see yourself as another sex ,
I did it with a photo of mine ,I saw her , and she was beautiful.
I thought of how lifemay have been . The good and the bad .
Has anyone else done similar ? Am I a real sad case ?
I’m not depressed , I’m in a good marriage , I jyst wonder what others think ?
I’m not sure what I actually want to hear .
Damm , too much to drink. I’ll regret this inthe morning lol

2 Likes

Hey @Weeradge don’t be hard on yourself… You’re not a sad case at all…you are human and only wondering the what if’s in life.

It’s natural to think how different your life would have been growing up with a sibling you know might have been.

It’s never discussed either how the loss of a baby affects not only the parents but the other children too…

It’s so not pathetic…it’s life.

Virtual hugs
:heart::heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

I think you are human processing a lot of emotions, hugs!

I’ve never felt like this personally but I think that’s because I’ve always had my big brothers.:sweat_smile: Do you have siblings?

I really don’t see why you feel ashamed with this post? Just sounds like you have some stuff you need off your chest :relaxed:

It’s natural to think of what if’s and what might have beens. Don’t worry about it.

Don’t worry @Weeradge, I often wonder what could have been if circumstances had been different, take it way :slightly_smiling_face:

Sorry, I meant take it easy :slightly_smiling_face:

I think it’s just human nature to think what if. It wasn’t pathetic to be curious, don’t be too hard on yourself x

1 Like

Cheers , friend .
Yes , I’m the only one . I longed for siblings , but it just wasnt to be .
A small mis fortune compared to some

1 Like

Thanks , all,of you .
I knew you’d aĺl be kind .
I was just having a funny five minutes .
I’m all ok now .
You lot are really great people

3 Likes

@Weeradge

It’s understandable to be an only child and think about your lost sibling for all those years

Virtual hugs
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes