I got a 'machine' for Christmas!

We have looked at a ride on machine before and a few times this year and I’m not sure who was more excited to get one between me and my husband. He completely surprised me and had me on wrapped up on Christmas Day, although thankfully not to open in front of the family!

Well we tried it out later on that day together and I have used it on my own also (actually every day since then) and it works amazingly well, I love that I can orgasm hands free and it only take a couple of minutes to get there if I need to cum that quickly. I can see this getting a lot of use!

11 Likes

Go Laura!

For a moment I thought you were getting all excited about a lawnmower :wink::grinning:

4 Likes

Lucky lady! X

Who’s been a good girl this year then! :innocent: (or should that be naughty! :smiling_imp: ) :rofl:

Lucky you, what a great present! I’ve looked at these before but never taken the plunge, maybe I should do :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@luscious_laura
Are you able to post the link for us to see which one?

I’m not sure if Lovehoney sell them so I want to be respectful of that so not posting a link. It’s not the Sybian but a bit rabbit-like.

Wow @luscious_laura what a fab gift…I got a new kitchen appliance…:sleepy:

Damn @luscious_laura this sounds amazing. We need a machine for men so we can be hands free too :rofl::rofl:

@luscious_laura ahhh ok soz, I thought you got from here.
I’m intrigued, going to investigate… :stuck_out_tongue:

Definitely check it out, I have 2 attachments, one just for outside to grind against and the other is like a small gspot dildo. A vibrator gives me my strongest orgasms and this works extremely well for that :grinning:

Wow! Sounds like the type of machine my Misses would love!! What machine did he get you!? XxX

Last mechanical thing I ‘rode’ was a mechanical bull. I lasted quite well but I think I’d prefer your mechanical ride-on.

1 Like

You may last even longer on this machine :crazy_face::crazy_face:

1 Like

Its a Motorbunny and I don’t last that long on it at all, maybe 5 minutes as a maximum but usually less.

I would love a machine but I’m looking at the thrusting kind

Wow lucky you! I got a rice cooker :joy: to be fair it’s great but it doesn’t give me an orgasm haha.

3 Likes

I’ve said it before but we need a machine for men. Something hands free…perhaps a machine with a fleshlight that does the work for you

I think I would love one of those machines but would maybe feel a bit guilty having orgasms on tap! If it’s not too personal, has it been a good purchase and been used often?