I Got a Prezzie! (Apr18-Oct18)

Ooh so much love! It feels so nice to read everybody's reactions! I lost track of who got what and from whom, but I hope you all enjoy the new additions to your collection! :D

Well k&C after your lube licking yesterday thought it would be safer for Eva to do lube testing lol. Only a little somthing to say thank you for your support. Enjoy your time off. X

Aww Tazzy thank you so much you truely didn't have to but it'a put a huge smile on my face. Eva will certainly be doing do lube testing soon. As for thr support you are more than welcome, still here if you need to vent. X

Smultron wrote:

I lost track of who got what and from whom, but I hope you all enjoy the new additions to your collection! :D

A round-up of gifting this week: To littlemugs from K&c30's - something glass To Tazzy84red from K&c30's -? To wildflower from Bennyboy69 - heart-shaped crop To kirstylee from Bennyboy69 - unwrap me lingerie To Mr Pheebs from scorpius12 - vibrator To smultron from Bennyboy69 - vibrating accesory To funlouise from kinky in moo - the red number To justthe2ofus2007 from nibble on -? To Mr Pheebs from K&c30's - positive vibes To Mr Pheebs from ? - crotchless tights To limitededitionlady from Mr Pheebs - restraints To Mr Pheebs from purring-pussy - sex cards To K&c30's from Mr Pheebs - fleshlight To purring-pussy from Mr Pheebs -? To smultron from ? - highneck bra set To kinkyminxmoo from K&c30's -? To smultron from Mr Pheebs -? To scorpius12 from ? -? To littlemugs (x3) from Mr Pheebs (x3?) - To guy14357 from ? -? To JoJoXxX from yummymummy1983 -? To AmyA from yummymummy1983 -? To K&c30's (x2) from Tazzy84red (x2?) - glass and thrust toy What a lot of gifting.

You know, this 'sometimes the return key works and sometimes it doesn't' really messes with my posts. I wish they had a 'preview' button I could use before I post things.

Smultron wrote:

Ooh so much love! It feels so nice to read everybody's reactions! I lost track of who got what and from whom, but I hope you all enjoy the new additions to your collection! :D

A round-up of gifting this week:

To littlemugs from K&c30's - something glass

To Tazzy84red from K&c30's -?

To wildflower from Bennyboy69 - heart-shaped crop

To kirstylee from Bennyboy69 - unwrap me lingerie

To Mr Pheebs from scorpius12 - vibrator

To smultron from Bennyboy69 - vibrating accesory

To funlouise from kinkyminxmoo - the red number

To justthe2ofus2007 from nibblenob -?

To Mr Pheebs from K&c30's - positive vibes

To Mr Pheebs from ? - crotchless tights

To limitededitionlady from Mr Pheebs - restraints

To Mr Pheebs from purring-pussy - sex cards

To K&c30's from Mr Pheebs - fleshlight

To purring-pussy from Mr Pheebs -?

To smultron from ? - highneck bra set

To kinkyminxmoo from K&c30's -?

To smultron from Mr Pheebs -?

To scorpius12 from ? -?

To littlemugs (x3) from Mr Pheebs (x3?) –?

To guy14357 from ? -?

To JoJoXxX from yummymummy1983 -?

To AmyA from yummymummy1983 -?

To K&c30's (x2) from Tazzy84red (x2?) - glass and thrust toy

What a lot of gifting.

Oh my goodness what a lot of gifting- it's like a mid-year Christmas! Thanks for the run-down Ian, just goes to show that human kindness still exists in the world.

VanillaWithSprinkles wrote:

Oh my goodness what a lot of gifting- it's like a mid-year Christmas! Thanks for the run-down Ian, just goes to show that human kindness still exists in the world.

I was reading back to see how much there had been in just this last week, but I kept losing track. That's when you know you need a good list. 🙂 I may have got a few wrong, feel free to correct me if you know the right answers.

Wow that must of taken a little while to put together Ian.

I am unsure who gifted the Glass toy that i recieved today. Unless that was Tazzy as well.

K&c30's wrote:

I am unsure who gifted the Glass toy that i recieved today. Unless that was Tazzy as well.

Yeah, I'm not sure I'd want to do it every week. 🙂

Ian, thank you! If next week's also like that, I stand up to do it xD

Ian, you forgot my red number for Mr Pheebs too ha but seriously, wow, well done on putting that together ha.

I have had a card through the door today and I am out all day tomorrow; will be on as soon as I actually have it but thank you in advance!

Wow - that is a great list Ian - thanks for putting it together :) It is so lovely to see how much love there is on this forum xx

I'm still looking for the lovely human who gived me some glass, and another who gifted me a g-spot ticklet :)

I posted yesterday but there's been loads of activity here so it might have gone unnoticed?

K&c30's wrote:

Nope I didn't send the glass did debate it though lol

Tazzy84red wrote:

K&c30's wrote:

Nope I didn't send the glass did debate it though lol
You sent more than enough. You are a very special person. Thank you so much again!

Morning beautiful people, still looking for a mystery gifter who sent a stunning glass toy to us yesterday? Would love to say thank you personally.

I have recieved another very generous present of a guybrator. Would whoever the wonderful sender is like to pop their hand up so i can say thank you personally.

K&c30's wrote:

I have recieved another very generous present of a guybrator. Would whoever the wonderful sender is like to pop their hand up so i can say thank you personally.

If it was of a sea creature it was me. I wanted to thank you for all your motivational assistance with weight loss (that I'm hoping will happen at some point), and for your kindness with myOH's illness.

I hope you enjoy it.

Hey FL it was indeed a sea creature. You are more than welcome for the weight loss motivation. I am doing terrible this week hopfully i will be good for the rest of the week. As for your hubby's health its my pleasure heart problems are a scary time for everyone.

Thank you so very much for the gift it is so generous.