I Have a Horny Wife and we are Both Over 60

Hello --

I'm writing because sex toys, good sex toys, have really helped my marriage. My wife and I are both over 60, with some medical problems, and, honestly, I couldn't maintain an erection long enough to satisfy her.

Luckiy, we are open-minded sexually, so for several years we got help from a married couple, older than we are. He or she, or both would come over and help get things rolling. Seeing him playing with my wife, or having her oral services helped many times.

When the Aneros first came out, we tried it and it got me rock hard. Since then, we have experimented with many toys. The reason I joined the Lovehoney site is because so many online sex toy sellers sell cheap junk, and very overpriced at that. The Lovehoney community seems very different and we are looking forward to exchanging experiences, questiona and answers with the members here.

Welcome welcome! I'm glad you've found an alley in to revitalising your sex life. Enjoy the place.

Hello and welcome to the forum :)

Hi and welcome to the forums, glad you're both having a good time xx

Hi there and welcome :)

Hi and welcome to the forum 😊

Hi and welcome to the forum x

Hi and welcome to the forum 😊

Hi abd welcome! You've come to the right place

Great post, thanks for sharing. Welcome to the community x

Lovely post .Hello and Welcome.

How long have you been married ?

Hello and welcome.

Like you we are in our 7th decade. I have from time to time suffered from intermittent ED and I can very much second the suggestion of buying a strapon. I find that simply having it available as a back-up takes a lot of the psychological pressure off which I'm sure is a big factor in making ED problems worse. However, I find using the strapon on my wife a great experience in its own right and far from being just a back-up plan it has become a frequent part of our sex life in its own right.

My wife also uses a strapon on me quite regularly which, as many on here can attest, is an experience not to be missed and of course completely circumnavigates any issues of ED and often produces the most powerful orgasms without my being erect.

I'm now much more comfortable with the possibility that some day my ED may become more severe as I know a great sex life is still perfectly possible.

I can recommend the SpareParts Deuce harness:-

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26580

It's expensive but worth it.

No doubt your wife will have ideas about what she wants fitted to it!

Married almost 30 years -- still both of us as horny as ever. I couldn't wait to be pegged, for example.

Dear Wildflower,

Thanks for your welcome and for accepting me as a friend.

I relate to and respect your sexual blossoming as a married woman, and know your man is lucky to have such an open-minded and adventurous woman in bed with him.

I look forward to your advice and anything else you wish to share with me.

Your friend, A.

Dear Gyrator,

I am starting to see the logic in having a strapon to use when I'm not quite 'up' to the task. Especially since my wife really responds not just to length, but to girth. Despite her age, she is as tight as when we met. Often, she prefers anal to vaginal because she feels fuller, and I, of course, am happy to oblige.

We've also been pegging for a few years, after we watched a friends of ours (Married couple, in their 60's also) give us a demonstration.

Any advice for a prostate toy I can wear during intercourse with my wife?

Look forward to your advice and friendship.

A.

Hi welcome to the forum

Apollo2016 wrote:

Any advice for a prostate toy I can wear during intercourse with my wife?

The only thing I have ever tried in that regard is a couple of different butt-plugs (I bought one of the original Aneros devices years ago but could not get on with it solo so never tried it during sex). I found the butt plugs could work really well though the effect was quite variable - sometimes it would help me stay hard, other times it would seem to make it more difficult to stay hard. Also, it could help me last longer and on others it would bring me off way too soon. I guess its all down to ones mood.

As for using the strapon, I was amazed how erotic it was (and remains) - the lack of direct stimulation of my cock was not as noticable as I would have thought (proving I guess that sex is all in the mind). And the feeling of penetrating her afterwards is quite unlike anything else and so stimulation I often don't last long afterwards. This is something I have since read others comment on so it's not just my imagination.

Hello and welcome to the forum

Great suggestion - will give it a try. My wife can't wait.