I just want you back for good!

Well I never got to do an introduction first time round so here goes!

I've been away volunteering for nearly 2 months and have been crawling up the wall with withdrawals! I've missed you all so much! So what have I missed? Fill me in with all the gossip, flirting, new toys and new members!! I've been catching up with my reviews too so keep your eyes peeled!

For those who I haven't pinched bums of yet; I am a straight lass, mid twenties, in a LTR, bit of a tom boy but have moments of girlyness when the mood or corset takes me! Any excuse for fancy dress and I'm there but I hate baring my legs! The only exception to this is Rocky Horror - when you go see it on stage you are surrounded by others all shapes and sizes - so I might wear a knee length skirt! Definitely a geek at heart - I wanted Andrew to win BB - Watermelons and all! With big passions for music, cameras and action!!

x

Ooooh welcome back you sexy minx! We've all missed you a lot!

I don't think you've missed a great deal but we have some fab new members and lots is cracking off (e.g. the new chat facility and we get to do a survey tomorrow courtesy of the lovely Alice!)

*Massive booby hugs and smooches*

Adxx

Welcome back M&S! I don't think our paths have crossed much but I'm sure that can chage! xx

Btw, I'm AdnaW, I changed my username

Adx

Hello welcome back xxx

Yay! You is one of my faves!

You're back, you can bring much needed loveliness M&S!

I hope you enjoyed yourself and saved some polar bears or orphans or done some other good deeds!

Oooo we now have a chat feature if you didn't know that!

Yay!! Big booby squeezy bare hugs! Missed you guys sooooooooooooooooo much! I know it's you Alicia! Still trying not to type AdnaW out of habit!

Spotted the chat thingy - will get to have a play with that in a min - if I'm intermittent I'm still learning! What's this survey all about? And why have the grab bags gone up a fiver! Thanks ilovemyman - i've just met your OH! sweet! Starlight I'm going to rectify our paths right now - *criss cross criss cross* sorry I'm in a strange excitable mood - must be being back on here again! Yay!!

WandA - are you sure you're not Brucie?! Missed your sense of humour hun! Not quite been saving polar bears or orphans but certainly did have a great time! Argh! The exclamation mark on my keyboard is feeling my return!!

*huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugs* *group grope*

x

Welcome home M&S We've missed you!!! x

*holds up a banner* o/*WELCOME HOME MASTERANDSLAVE*\o

Great to see your bak hun =D Xxx

masterandslave wrote:

Yay!! Big booby squeezy bare hugs! Missed you guys External Media sooooooooooooooooo much! I know it's you Alicia! Still trying not to type AdnaW out of habit!

x

You can call me whatever you like sexy External Media

Survey thing is regards to moderation (look in the LH forums as opposed to OA forums an see a thread called forum moderation to catch up).

It's so good to see you back External MediaExternal Media

Adxx

Welcome back M&S! I've just come back too, hurrah for returning to the fold :D

masterandslave wrote:

WandA - are you sure you're not Brucie?! External Media Missed your sense of humour hun! Not quite been saving polar bears or orphans but certainly did have a great time! Argh! The exclamation mark on my keyboard is feeling my return!!

x

Just like him only slightly less pervey!External Media

You do genuinely brighten this place up with your positivity!

And have another exclamation mark from me because I like 'em too!

Welcome back. You have been missed.

I'm just off to bed but wanted to pop into this thread to say a huge WELCOME BACK to you M&S my gorgeous girly! I have missed you and your delicious cheekiness!

xxKPxx

Welcome back M&S, hope to see you around more :)

Welcome back M&S x x

Hello missy, very glad you are back!!! I missed you xxxx

Just in time for grab bags too ;-) xxx

*waves* hello M&S

Hope you are well? It's really nice to see you back :-)

Dxx

It's so nice to see you back M&S. *squishy hugs* x