I love boots

I love this time of year because it's boots season, cant help but look when a lady is wearing a pair of boots. So what are your favourite boots, and makes them sexy as hell? I like seeing knee high boots.

2 Likes

Me too Jay, I love to see ladies wearing thigh high heel boots

I can't be the only one that read boobs 🀣

1 Like

Love them as well

Hubby loves boots and boobs Amy lol

2 Likes

Recently bought a pair of black faux-suede thigh-high stiletto boots which are surprisingly comfortable to wear. Plus they look hot as hell when teamed with a little black dress.

In general I try to wear a nice pair of knee-high boots with a bit of a heel and skinny jeans during the winter months, just helps to balance out the look of all the weight and layers of clothes higher up my body!

I like boots but Mr LNT not so keen. I do tend to wear them in winter though and keep the shoes for the bedroom xx

Hi, love the kinky boots, with the big boobs Olso the sexey basque that my mistress wears

1 Like

My favourite boots are uggs... nothing sexy here. It's all about the comfort πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ

I love boots, more so womans and more so on myself lol teehee

Jay I'm with you I love seeing boots on women Knee high boots and also Emu boots (uggs) Plus platform boots.

I myself use to wear goth style boots that was kneee high, Loved putting those on when i went on a night out.

I (Mr) love the OH in boots, especially with tight jeans. I’m looking for sexy stiletto boots for the OH to wear in the bedroom, ok indoors. :)

Sounds delightful. There is an upside to winter

I have a pair of knee length purple DMs. They are amazing, but very warm, so I can only wear them when it is cold.

I have 9 pairs of boots in total, all in different configurations, so I wear boots almost every time over the winter.

2 Likes

I have trouble getting boots that fit over my calves (and actually zip up!), I've quite muscley legs and would love a pair of latex FMB's for the bedroom!!! 😍

Thigh high if possible x πŸ’š

Emerald269 wrote:

I have trouble getting boots that fit over my calves (and actually zip up!), I've quite muscley legs and would love a pair of latex FMB's for the bedroom!!! 😍

Thigh high if possible x πŸ’š

I have this same problem. I’m only a size 1 shoe (4ft 7!) so have to buy girls shoes and apparently they don’t have any shape to theirs legs, plus my calves are muscly!

2 Likes

Am I the odd one out as I like skater shoes and converse πŸ˜… .... also I like Boobs too, as I also read that originally in the title

I've recently started wearing Chelsea boots. And I have to admit I really like them, though I don't have many outfits they go with. Before that I always liked wearing slouch boots with knitted thigh high socks.

They come and go in fashion but they are just amazing each season.

Is there some that are used for the bedroom and not going out? Or some that are too cute for the bed?

Love to see knee high boots and stockings

2 Likes