I nearly just died..(and when to heaven!)

Wow...just wow.

I had a sudden impulse to try out my onacup just now:
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12450

Now I've tried quite a few strokers in my time, from the down right awful to some pretty decent attempts.
But nothing prepared me for this bad boy (or should that be girl? ;)
I'm currently shaking and thanking the high heavens I'm still alive.
And to the beautiful lady who got it me as a gift...thank you so so..so much ha!

Edit: and quite clearly the thread title is meant to read 'went to heaven'...yup..it's so good it even messes up your spelling

Wow TT renaming you to shakey stevens : )

Might get it. My oh isn't keen on getting toys just for himself, im trying to change his mind. Kinda cos id like to watch though ;) Hopefully this might be the one to convince him x

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Cool!

I won't go near an onacup again though. I bought a deepthroat one and it actually fell apart before my man even got a chance to use it! I didn't understand how to clean the thing either. Part of the reason it fell apart, actually. Not that I was aggressive with it or anything... Was very disappointed.

How did he find the sensation Avril? I think the fact that the plastic 'cup' is integral to the design is a blessing and a curse. It makes it hard to clean and I nearly broke mine too but unlike other strokes (I've not tried a fleshlight) the rigidity of the plastic definitely helps. However in fairness it is sold as a one use item like the eggs. The Jingish instructions are rubbish also and it was a bit unclear that you needed to pull off the tab on the top for the air hole, and this airhole made a bit of an offputting whistling sound ha.
But my god did it feel good..

KinkyFuckery wrote:

Wow TT renaming you to shakey stevens : )

Wouldn't have been far off wrong

Lou22 wrote:

Might get it. My oh isn't keen on getting toys just for himself, im trying to change his mind. Kinda cos id like to watch though ;) Hopefully this might be the one to convince him x

Definitely recommend it!

Glad you had fun ;) nothing like a properly satisfying orgasm.

LauraP wrote:

Glad you had fun ;) nothing like a properly satisfying orgasm.

i aggree , hello laura p

I gess its my turn next on that toy!!