I need advice! Been thinking about trying on womens underwear 🤷‍♂️

This is something I’ve thought about quite often over the time but never acted on it sadly, just not really sure where to start so could use some advice :man_shrugging: this is also my first post so please go easy on me :pray: just wondering what type or size would maybe be a good place to start?! im a 32 waist in men’s size if that helps :joy: I hope this doesn’t make me sound weird or anything but yeah i want to actually act on it and not just think about it :blush:

8 Likes

Good morning and love to help you

I feel you should embrace your feelings and get yourself some beautiful sexy knickers to wear - being a 32 inch you will fit a uk 12

Please try knickers to start - you will love the range and feel - men’s underwear is just so boring and after you try knickers you may consider stockings / suspenders which look so good as well

As for type choose high waisted or just standard briefs so it holds in your goods

:stockings:

12 Likes

Hi @MatthewSpry91 and welcome
Just go for i’d say… Ya only live once
Have you checked out the lingerie pics in the ‘your photos’ section yet

1 Like

Do it! Iv done this a couple of times it fills really sexy but fills wrong in the same way if that makes sence.

2 Likes

Hi, welcome to the forum.

Would take a look at some of the online retailers, and get a few different styles, lace, silk, cotton or Lycra. Then you will work out what feels best. I’ve been wearing panties ‘mostly’ full time for a few years and find lace to look great but not too comfortable for longer term wear. Styles wise the high waist are good, boy shorts probably best…but try and see.
One thing unfortunately the LH selection isn’t the best

Do it! Theres nothing weird about it, lots of men love to wear lingerie. I’ve been with 3 men that did and I loved it.
Womens sizes can change with every shop and style but a UK size 12 would be most likely to be a good fit.
When you think about wearing womens underwear, what are you imagining? Is it knickers only or is it body suits, bras, camis?

2 Likes

Hellooooo, just go for it…
I’m sure there’s size charts about to help you in your quest

I would say go for it. There are options out there specifically with regard to lingerie cut to men’s sizes. Otherwise it will take a bit of playing around with women’s sizes to find what works for you.

The issue is finding space at the front for the male genitalia. I second those who have said the boy short style works well.

Ultimately explore what you like and enjoy.

2 Likes

I thoroughly recommend this! It really is the most sexually liberating thing I’ve done.
Sizing can be a problem but the design is as important. Women’s thongs aren’t designed for man bits​:grinning: thongs for men are a better fit.
I started with panties but now enjoy bodies, basques etc.
Just go for it and enjoy :wink:

@batjamboree You comments was absolutely correct my oh wears my knickets when he goes running

1 Like

@MatthewSpry91 Hello and welcome to the forum.

Go for it! As others have mentioned I agree a uk size 12 is probably your best bet. There’s so much to choose from just pick it a few different styles you like the look of and go from there. You could also look at venturing into hosiery tights or stocking if you fancy. Good luck and enjoy the adventure.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! I say go for it dude and let the experimenting begin :raised_hands:

Try panties first, a nice lacy or silky pair but not too skimpy as they are smaller in the gusset. I find being fully shaven enhances the feel, and can make me cum by just wearing them.

2 Likes

Welcome @MatthewSpry91 :wave:

Sound very similar to me, I started my knicker wearing (well thong wearing) when I was younger. As people have mentioned a UK12 would be alright. I’ve since switched to mens cut thongs, which I’ve found more comfortable for everyday use. I’ve still got many of my female ones although they tend to worn when I’m feeling extra naughty haha

Go for it,after you have tried lingerie for the first time you will wonder why you did not start earlier.A nice pair of panties coupled with stockings and suspenders or hold ups along with a baby doll nightie is a delight to wear.Just make sure you have plenty of wardrobe and drawer space,it’s quite addictive.

2 Likes

Hi @HappyInPanties and welcome…

1 Like

As a man who gets off on wearing wife’s panties… the biggest pievmce of advice I can give you is buy something in a larger size or two sizes than you think you will need, to accomodate your genitals, which probably will be at a minimum at the very least semi erect if not fully erect a lot of the time

2 Likes

Although it’s not something I’m into, but if you wanna try it, do it, there’s no harm in it, if it makes you feel good, do it, even ifs it’s your little solo secret thing

1 Like

Hello and welcome. I’ve worn my wife’s knickers for ages, but she suggested I get my own. So recently plucked up the courage to go to a well known high street store edited by mod- competitor and the staff were so lovely, kind, helpful and just so embracing of my wanting to purchase some loverly lingerie for myself. They are amazing to wear and I would suggest as has been advised in this thread already, by something not too skimpy until you get a feel for what you like. So defo embrace it and go for it I say :partying_face:

4 Likes

Hey Janes, how did you go about asking the staff? I’d love to have the courage to do that! I’ve only ever bought online as thats less nerve-racking. Would love to go in store, did you go with your partner or on your own? Thanks,

1 Like