i proper love it up the arse

fistinglover69 wrote:

sub-kitten wrote:

Reading through this thread made me giggle :P

But I too enjoy anal when the mood strikes me. Only problem is my OH & I like it rough & whilst that's fine vaginally, it can sometimes that can be a bit much anally.

oh its the other way around for me, i only really like rough sex and can manage it perfectly anally, but lately in normal sex his willy goes too deep and kills :'(. i think i may have pelvic inflammatory disease

Really? Hmmm that's interesting. I guess everyone's different & may depend on a guy's girth as well as length. You ought to see a doctor if you think there's a problem sweetheart.

Northern lights wrote:

Love this thread! I love Anal, and luckily for me my gorgeous new GF does too! Im proud to say that it was me that indulged her for the first time too..... Now she is a loving and appreciative convert !

Joy!

Lucky. Would love to try it but have not had any luck with any girlfriend - and I respect their decision. One once told me 'it's not ment to go in there' and I told her 'well it's not ment to go in your mouth either but you're ok with that' and she went 'how if I shove somting up your bum first, then you can do it' haha.Bless her!!

fistinglover69 wrote:

sub-kitten wrote:

But I too enjoy anal when the mood strikes me. Only problem is my OH & I like it rough & whilst that's fine vaginally, it can sometimes that can be a bit much anally.

oh its the other way around for me, i only really like rough sex and can manage it perfectly anally, but lately in normal sex his willy goes too deep and kills :'(. i think i may have pelvic inflammatory disease

FistingLover: you should see the docs/nurse, seriously as it can go up pretty high if been there for a while- (if you have had an infection or op or something) they literally just give you antibiotics and it should clear up by itself if it is that. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chesty100 wrote:

fistinglover69 wrote:

sub-kitten wrote:

FistingLover: you should see the docs/nurse, seriously as it can go up pretty high if been there for a while- (if you have had an infection or op or something) they literally just give you antibiotics and it should clear up by itself if it is that. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ohh i dont wanna get naked for a doctor

can you just go the GUM clinic

Yes GUM is fine- they'll know what it is and give u antibiotics for it and a health check up at the same time if you want it. I had PID after an op and it does make sex really uncomfortable like sharp jabbing pain and not even just when having sex. Cleared up quickly and then wondered why I didnt go sooner! xxxxx

hmm i might do, ahh well

fistinglover69 wrote:

hmm i might do, ahh well

I think you should to be honest as can be from an STI (if not an operation like I had) sorry .

Yeh you really should hun. Best to get it sorted sooner rather than later. And if it'll improve your sex life then go for it!

oh its not an STI haha. i had an iud put in in november so its most probably from that, poor me : (

I love anal, giving and receiving if in the right mood.

my partner loves it if she is in the right mood

i love giving anal, only taken toys up there myself. would love to recieve it from a lady with a strapon.

I love it too :)

It makes me feel naughty like illumine says, but it also feels soooo good!

I love pleasing my partner (when I have one) and I must say this has never disappointed

such a turn on!

mm nice it is receiving and giving

better to give but receiving is still fun!

im getting better at it :)

i love it...but then my bum gets all ouchy and then i cant do it again till it all better. that really sucks cos im actualy prefering it to vaginal at the moment. :(