I really want my GF to go 'on the pull'!

Lubyanka wrote:

I've known lorry drivers who were respectful, and I have also known lorry drivers who were jerks. I disagree that this is an issue related to profession.

How many lorry drivers do you know! External Media They do say everyone knows someone with a van!

Exactly :-) i totally trust and am crazy about her, and she is about me too! So i know whatever she did, however naughty she'd still be waking up with me in the morning ;-)

Hi Lubyanka,

Thanks for the link. There seem to be a few common areas between this fetish and my own ideas. I do not however wish it to occur behind my back, i want to know everything that goes on!! And i wouln't find being humiliated or emasculated arousing i don't think :-p

Lubyanka wrote:

Hedamora wrote:

I really find the idea of my wonderful Gf going out on the pull with her friends incredibly horny. Getting dressed up so she looks even more sexy, then flirting with and dancing with loads of guys. I'd basically love to see her acting really slutty!

Anyone else have the same thoughts/feelings?

Is this anything like your fantasy?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckold#Cuckoldry_as_a_fetish

dai wrote:

bigbrownblowjobeyes wrote:

dai wrote:

i think it a bad idea and could back fire on both of you.

nuffin wrong with getting dressed up and going out and having fun, the only person that should be the attention of your flirting is your boyfriend, do this often enough by flirting with other guys and u'll be labelled a prick teaser and slut.

then, what happens at the end of the night and you have been flirting with a guy who has been giving u loads of attention and buying u drinks etc and then when it is time to leave you dump him and he see's u walking out with ya fella, booze + jealousy = a fight

and also what happens if the guy u have been flirting with turns out to be a bigger adonis that your boyfriend, whats saying u dump ya fella and hook up with the adonis instead.

recipe for disaster either way, if u love your fella or girlfriend then tsick with them of u'll get your fingers burnt External Media

dai

Hmmm a few things;

"nuffin wrong with getting dressed up and going out and having fun, the only person that should be the attention of your flirting is your boyfriend, do this often enough by flirting with other guys and u'll be labelled a prick teaser and slut."

Surely the only people who can decide who she should be flirting with are her and her partner? While it may not be acceptable to you in your relationships, bear in mind that every relationship has it's own boundaries and they can only be set by the couple - if they are both secure and comfortable then it is no on else's business. Not everyone subscribes to the same relationship 'formula'

Secondly, this whole 'labelling' thing makes me sad. What year are we living in people? I decided a long time ago to stop worrying about that. I am responsible for my own happiness, I will not let it be dictated by others ignorance and bigotry. I am aware that people do and will judge - but I refuse to be governed by it as it is sexist and outdated. I know that my sexual choices are mine and mine alone - it is not me in the wrong, but those so concerned with other people business that they are wasting their own lives away.

(Before anyone also judges me - I am actually in a monogamous relationship and marrying next year - before that I was in a monogamous nine year relationship so I don't say these things in some kind of 'self defence' - not that I'd need to defend my actions if my circumstances were different.)

"then, what happens at the end of the night and you have been flirting with a guy who has been giving u loads of attention and buying u drinks etc and then when it is time to leave you dump him and he see's u walking out with ya fella, booze + jealousy = a fight"

Now I do agree with this in part - more because I do not believe it fair to mess other people around for the sake of your own sex games, without their understanding of what's happening and consent. You also need to be safety-aware. It isn't right that men - drunk or otherwise - feel they can 'expect' sex in return for an evenings conversation/dancing/few drinks. But the fact is, some do - not all, the vast majority of men are decent, fun people. There will always be a few jerks though. Ditto women - I'm not man-bashing (as it happens I'm rather fond of them! External Media)

There are ways to deal with this though - be sensible and fair. EG: Agree it's OK for men to look, even a little 'fun' flirting etc and talk, but flirting with intent is off-limits and agree to politely turn down drinks and 'own up' to being with someone. (yes a fella might still 'kick off' but as this is pretty normal behaviour it could happen anytime if the bloke is a big enough wank-stain) Basically, using common sense and using your head while being fair on others reduces the risks. I've been out plenty of times in the past, not encouraging a guy at all and he's got shirty - some people always will regardless of what you do.

"and also what happens if the guy u have been flirting with turns out to be a bigger adonis that your boyfriend, whats saying u dump ya fella and hook up with the adonis instead."

Hang on! Just because a couple likes the thrill of flirting or involving others does not mean they are more likely to cheat or run off with someone else. It is usually the thrill of being desired and some extent of exhibitionist tendencies - not the same as wanting to cheat.

If they have a good trusting relationship why assume this would be an issue? Maybe you or someone you know has had a bad experience but please do not judge everyone else by that standard.

Ultimately, if she is going to go off with someone else then she will do so anyway, game-playing or not. It is the people involved that cause these situation that cause these problems not the games. A faithful loving person wouldn't cheat or leave any more in this situation as they would on a normal night out.

"recipe for disaster either way, if u love your fella or girlfriend then tsick with them of u'll get your fingers burnt"

True, some do. As do some people who don't play these games. As do some that stay in all the time. It might surprise you to know just how many people do things like this all the time with no ill-effects.

Yes, you need to talk it through lots and be careful but if you both like the idea there ARE ways to be safe.

I'm just saying, there is no one 'right' way to have a relationship. There's a whole world of stuff out there that may surprise you, but those involved are perfectly happy.

i take that as a personal dig at me, it is a discussion forum and i have just pointed out a few of the down sides of what could happen, i am not saying it will, just trying to point out that certain 'rules' as such should be established before things do go tits up and the wrong outcome happens.

anyone else wanna digwhile they are at it External Media

FIGHT, FIGHT FIGHT......

Just kidding. Calm down guys, i dont think it was meant at all personally Dai. I welcome your opinion on the matter as i do with everyone else here, be it supportive or not.

kandi x wrote:

Lubyanka wrote:

Hedamora wrote:

I really find the idea of my wonderful Gf going out on the pull with her friends incredibly horny. Getting dressed up so she looks even more sexy, then flirting with and dancing with loads of guys. I'd basically love to see her acting really slutty!

Anyone else have the same thoughts/feelings?

Is this anything like your fantasy?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckold#Cuckoldry_as_a_fetish

I was just wondering if anyone had tried cuckolding?

My boyfreind is into it and i was wondering what people thought of it?

xx

I think if you both trust each other enough to give it a go, it sounds like you'd have some sexy fun in the process, why not. But it sounds like something that would need serious consideration before action.

hmm well ive never experienced anything like this

but i would imagine for many people it wpould be one of those fantasies that seem brilliant when they are that- a fantasy. But when it comes to the reality it could be a whole different thing

If you are going to persue something like this it goes withought saying that you need to have a very strong and trusting relationship and you need to communicate with your partner to make sure everyone had/ has expressed their views and are all working on the same information and goals.

ANYWAY.......

Back to the topic ;-)

Thanks for all your replys ladies and gents, much appreciated.

After eading the cuckolding material, i read about a 'hot wife' [ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swinging ] Which sounds more similar to my fantasy. Except she isn't my wife. Not yet anyway ;-)

sweetlove666 wrote:

hmm well ive never experienced anything like this

but i would imagine for many people it wpould be one of those fantasies that seem brilliant when they are that- a fantasy. But when it comes to the reality it could be a whole different thing

If you are going to persue something like this it goes withought saying that you need to have a very strong and trusting relationship and you need to communicate with your partner to make sure everyone had/ has expressed their views and are all working on the same information and goals.

I completely agree with all of the above. Cheers Sweetlove

p.s. im going to a festival tomorrow morning, so wont be able to update this thread for a while. Dont worry i;ve not forgotten about you lot and will be on soon as i get back.

You;re going to sonisphere?????

Morbidia wrote:

You;re going to sonisphere?????

no but i wish i was!! Love metallica.

Its called Kendal Calling in the lake district. Couldnt afford Leeds this year lol, £5 a beer, they can stick it up their arse.

bump ;-)

lol, i actually hate metallica, yes, i am the only person in the world who does, hahaha

x x x

Morbidia wrote:

lol, i actually hate metallica, yes, i am the only person in the world who does, hahaha

x x x

no youre not i hate them and nivarna to

Same here SL, same here, cant stand nirvana, whiney git ;) lol x xx

soo bac on topic, anyone got anything else to say about the topic lol?

Nirvana, bit whiney, but the latest metallica album isnt winey at all, it just really fast hard good rock music. Give it a try, it's their best album so far!

lol thx sweetlove

Ah, ive heard the new song, wasnt really impressed xx

crist i had to go back to the initial post to remember what the topic was lol! i just had metallica and disgreements in my head lol!

i'm kinda interested in the same kinda thing! Although one major difference is that i want my girl to experience other women! she is bi and has very little interest in men but likes women a lot and i really want her to experience other people! I'm 110% confident that she wouldn't run off with anyone! But that said, if it made her happy what could i do about it? I'm damn sure they'd have a good fight on their hands though lol!