I think I went too big

Hi all I’m no newbie to anal play but this big plug has defeated me this morning. Have I gone too big too quickly and do you have any tips or experience using big plugs x

3 Likes

Ah I initially read this as you being a total newbie, apologies.

I’d always always recommend working your way up. Sometimes I line my buttplugs up in size order and literally work my way up until I’m comfortable with the one I desire. If you’re out of practise for a while you can certainly tell. Don’t put too much pressure on yourself and try and relax as much as possible. Oh, and, as always, lots of lube.

2 Likes

@For_Your_Eyes_Only_x thanks, I knew I should have gone smaller, unfortunately I don’t have anything small to build up to the size of this :confused:

@naughtygent we all have eyes bigger than our ummmm :peach::roll_eyes: you know sometimes.
I’d suggest taking what you can of it, not attempting it all, and over the coming days weeks see if you are able to take more.
Lube, relax and enjoy.

6 Likes

@Mrs.John little and often maybe is the way, it was almost in but I chickened out lol

1 Like

I suggest buying something smaller, but keep this as a goal, as you’ll get there eventually.

2 Likes

@KinkyMira yes I’m already thinking about it LH is going to cost me a fortune :laughing:

2 Likes

Happens to all of us!

I did the same for my husband’s ass with too large a strap-on dildo, and we had to buy 3 intermediate ones, but he now does that large one comfortably, so it is worth it. Now looking at a size up.

3 Likes

@KinkyMira wow if only my wife would indulge, how big are you looking at ?

2 Likes

Ralax, use plenty of lube and only insert it as far as you can with out causing any unnecessary pain or discomfort. You will soon get there.

2 Likes

He’s now on a 9.5 inch long 7.75 inch circumference one (with balls attached as he liked that), and can take it fully and vigorously.

3 Likes

@KinkyMira wow that’s some serious size and vigorously too :wink:

1 Like

Start small. Maybe a love honey basics plug to start?

1 Like

I was the same @naughtygent when I started exploring my bum. I ended up using plenty of lube and going gently as far as I could with the particular plug or dildo. It might have taken a couple of days, but when it went in it was amazing. :partying_face: :exploding_head:

2 Likes

@naughtygent I always used to do this this I can now take the doc Johnson Titan which is 12 inch circumference but I started with a beginner plug a year or so ago. I used to buy a plug which was bigger than I expected to take and then try it, if it didn’t work I would buy a plug or 2 between the size I could comfortably take and the new one I’m trying to fit. Worked for me.

1 Like

Also if you do not have anything smaller, just keep trying to insert this plug when you start to feel the stretch wait a little, remove and try again, it may take a while but it will work. Also angles are your friend I have some plugs that are tiny compared to what I can take but angles of insertion can make a big difference.

1 Like

Removed by mod

1 Like

Removed by mod

When it comes to bigger toys it’s always best to warm up to them with smaller sizes first to stretch and then plenty of lube

Just a little reminder:

:exclamation: Reminder: Please do not comment ‘Right now’ on threads about recounting sexual or masturbatory activities. Reporting an erotic act in progress ends up involving readers of your reply, who have not consented to be a part of your play time.

5 Likes