I think I'm on here too often

I just started to type the word ‘cunning’ into a reply to a post and after 3 letters autocorrect came up with ‘cunnilingus’ first and ‘cxxt’ second.

I think I’m on this forum too often :grin:.

14 Likes

Predictive always suggests “tits” after I type “big” … hmmm :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

I know exactly what you mean my auto correct is all bad words to send to your religious aunt or your boss.

5 Likes

You should see my predictive suggestions :see_no_evil::face_with_hand_over_mouth::shushing_face:

2 Likes

@Mrs.John:joy: why would that be.?

2 Likes

@Iwill I may have a bit of a big boobie fascination!? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

7 Likes

That is a common occurrence on this forum :joy:

3 Likes

I don’t think i’m on here too often, i’m on just the right amount of time! :wink:

7 Likes

I’m on here few time day which I like reading other people’s opinions and experience

5 Likes

I’ll probably look in most days… always interested in unusual threads and members photos can lighten an otherwise dull day… my predictive text can throw up some funny options.:pensive:

In wondering if this could be the start of a new game… giant forum conversation made entirely of pressing the middle button 3 times… @Ian_Chimp

1 Like

There’s this one?

3 Likes

I’ve only been on here 3 weeks and I’ve found it a little addictive but very enjoyable. I look on every morning before work and again when I get home.

2 Likes

I love love honey but love it.

You’re not alone - my phone knows me too well also! Lol

1 Like

As soon as I type ‘your’ my phone predicts ‘big dick’ for me :joy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like