I wanna be bare down there!

Imelda where do you live? you're waxer sounds awesome! I'm quite fed up of hair now as my last wax left me looking like I'd had the plague!! Not at all sexy, it wasn't a new salon but it was a new girl so maybe that's why! I found that veet in shower left me with less irritation than anyother cream but if I wasn't a poor student I'd definately get laser hair removal! In fact probably all over my body as I see shaving my legs and as more of a chore than doing the washing up!! Maybe I need to find a nice rich man with an aversion to body hair and get him to pay??

A lot of the waxing aftermath is the stuff you stick on afterwards. Invest in some Austraillan Body care tea tree cream or prima shave. There some good info kicking around here & on the net!

Yeah I've been on a few, decided to work my way backwards through the forums today for a change!!! sorry but thanks for the advice!! much appreciated!!

Old threads should be reserected, it's cool to read some older advice, it certainly beats dozens of threads on the same topic.

It proves you are using the forum the way the LH overlords want. Well done, you win a fish! Carly would be proud!

My waxer is still around, sin waxing in Edinburgh.

Hi there Sex Kitten i know the feelin i like to be clean shaven around my cock area but i find it best to use a fresh razor and in the bath but unlike you femals the worse thing is when the stubble comes back and your ball itch with allthe chaffin its a shame there isnt an cheep way of prolonging the smoothness without all the trouble .....It would be nice to be reasonably smooth for about a month ....plus i hate catchin my ball bag..

I've seen some things advertised.

One's called Epil Stop, I think, and it includes a cooling moistuirser made with natural ingredients such as cucumber.

I saw something else called a Whizzit, which is like a gentle plucker that's not meant to cause soreness or redness.

And there's another product that you use manually to gently buff away hair (and it exfoliates skin at same time). It comes with a finger tip pad ideal for the bikini line.

Anyone that has digital TV can find them on the infomercial channels, starting at ch 640 on sky. I think the last 2 I mentioned were adverised on something called Pitch tv.

Oh, there's also a product called Nads which is a hair remover made from natural ingredients, and was developed in Australia I think.

It's also been re-branded as "Nads for Men". It's probably exactly the same but in 'masculine' packaging lol.

Hatsoff, the buffing thing is utter rubbish. Save your pennies, all it does is take off a layer of skin and it only lasts as long as shaving. I have the Nads stuff to stop ingrowing hairs and that's pretty good. Have my suspisions it's just aspirin and tea tree oil mixed in water though!

weve just used morrisons hair removel cream worked a treat but had to trim the hair down 1st

Phew - I'm so glad I found this thread. I'm also getting seriously fed up of shaving down below because of horrible lumps and bumps etc. I tried hair removal cream because I thought if you could use it for your bikini, it wouldn't be that bad on your labia. Boy was I wrong!! I thought I'd done myself some serious damage for a while! It bloody hurt, but I did like the effect, though it didn't last as long as I was hoping. Not brave enough for waxing, I only epilate the bottom of my legs, I can only get just past my knees before the pain makes me give in. Going to investigate Nads I think!

I still stick with shaving as it seems to give them best 'finish' & I seem to have an allergy to hair removal creams :( It does look really nice for the first day or so, lovely & smooth - but then there is a 'man-ban' in that department till all the yukky re-growth has gone etc. I have accidently slipped once or twice.....very ouchy as I caught one of my flaps (haha sorry!) - which was very painful for a few days whilst peeing....but still, I stick with shaving. Waxing seems to painful & plucking....too long & boring!! :D

Plus, I now know, that a buff muff means oral from my man...it does something to him & drives him horny-crazy.....so I put up with it for the bonus I get ;) x

Well, I shave my downstairs area, though the regrowth is annoyingly fast, and I occasionally get a rash if I do it in a hurry. Apparently there's a sensitive area shaving cream called something like "coochie" that's supposed to help. And you're supposed to use a single bladed razor with a new blade each time, because otherwise you're shaving too close to the skin. There's always buying an intimate area trimmer, to trim it down before you shave, and make sure you take a hot shower or bath before hand, or just heat up a flannel and lay it over your cooch to open up the pores, and I use a moisturising shaving cream from King of Shaves, seems to work wonders, and moisturise afterwards.

DanielleMarie wrote:

Well, I shave my downstairs area, though the regrowth is annoyingly fast, and I occasionally get a rash if I do it in a hurry. Apparently there's a sensitive area shaving cream called something like "coochie" that's supposed to help. And you're supposed to use a single bladed razor with a new blade each time, because otherwise you're shaving too close to the skin. There's always buying an intimate area trimmer, to trim it down before you shave, and make sure you take a hot shower or bath before hand, or just heat up a flannel and lay it over your cooch to open up the pores, and I use a moisturising shaving cream from King of Shaves, seems to work wonders, and moisturise afterwards.

^ ^ ^ Haha ditto to me minus the King of Shaves stuff :)

Lava_Twilight_x wrote:

DanielleMarie wrote:

^ ^ ^ Haha ditto to me minus the King of Shaves stuff :)

I found it randomly in Tescos last week, and I don't know how I ever shaved without it now. Lol

DanielleMarie wrote:

I found it randomly in Tescos last week, and I don't know how I ever shaved without it now. Lol

hmmm interesting....might have to get myself some when I do the food-shop. Thanks for the heads up on that hun! :) x

Has any one tried or heard of threading?

I was sceptical at first, it's a technique used in South Asia where all you need is a ball of thread!

It's very time consuming but so much less painful than shaving or using depilatory creams especially once the regrowth sets in. Most surpirising thing is that it grabs even the smallest hairs, even the ones you can't see..

There's how-to videos here:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/367914/quick_hair_removal_using_magical_thread/

and an article here:

https://www.amazines.com/article_detail.cfm/334063?articleid=334063

Requires patience, but less nerve and money than asking for a Hollywood

Found a nice little shaving kit for 5 pounds doesn't leave any stubble no shaving rash either works well for me and the missus ,its got a profile shaver on it too so if you like a brazilan.It's called Carmen -Top -To -Toe. was 19 pounds reduced to 5 pounds in The Factory Shop. give a try best thing we've found so far but only one fault the boy's still have to wet shave the sack.lol xx

I just follow:

Exfoliate with gloves

Shave downwards, not opposite to the growth direction

moisturize afterwards

Works everytime! Also having a tan makes it look sexy and you can't see re growth

I've just bought the ultimate personal shaver kit from Lovehoney and I'm slowly becoming impressed with it.
I'm finding it's not leaving everything as smooth as it says but I've got a funny feeling that's just me trying to get used to using it properly.
Greatest thing about it has been that the regrowth hasn't been itchy, sore or bumpy. Even if it still leave a bit of prickle it's worth it for the massive decrease in irritation.

Think of those lint(bobble) removers you use on clothes. It's the same principle as that basically.