Ice

I'm in the mood for trying something new, I'm quite tempted in using ice. Has anyone got any tips on how we start.

Using ice cubes during sensory play can be a lot of fun. Running them along the body can really spice things up. Also if you have a glass toy you can put them in the fridge or cold water to make them chiled. That also feels amazing.

If you have glass dildo's , putting them in the fridge is fun indeed

We haven't got any glass toys yet. Just need to some ideas to make things more steamy.

We started of by bringing ice cubes, blindfolding the recipient and then putm the cubes either directly on the nipples or in the giver's mouth and start sucking the nipples. It's a sensation.

You can then move down to the lower parts and do the same. To lick and suck each other with a mouth full of ice is really a heavy turn on.

Good luck!

Don't get them out of the freezer! at -18c they could burn you( our freezer's slightly bust so runs at a mental -30c!), so use them from the fridge ice box at about -4c.you can wrap them up in a cloth to reduce the coldness, or just pop them into anywhere you want?

Ice play can be alot of fun! Make sure to suck on the cube for a second before applying it to the skin so it doesn't burn. You can run it over skin, nipples, legs, clit, pennis head, etc... You can also put it in the anus or vagina. Mr. B and I usually lay out a towel, as it can get wet and messy as they melt.

If you have some mint oil, you could add a little to the icecube mix, and while it melts over the nipple etc, it could add a tingly effect. (although avoid rubbing oil into the vlva and vagina.

Lady Ness wrote:

If you have some mint oil, you could add a little to the icecube mix, and while it melts over the nipple etc, it could add a tingly effect. (although avoid rubbing oil into the vlva and vagina.

Wonder what almond essence would be like in the ice?

I love ice cubes, oh puts the cubes either directly on my nipples or in his mouth and starts sucking the nipples. It's a sensational experience