Ideas for toy care (Fleshlights)

Hi Guys

Look after your Fleshlight and it will look after you. Toy cleanliness is vital to health, and ensuring the longevity of our toys. A Fleshlight is as close to the “real thing” as you could possibly get, but if you don’t look after it, you could get a lot more than you bargained for! Ensuring our toys are cleaned after use is really important, and Love Honey sell an excellent toy cleaner, but something overlooked with Fleshlights is that they are bone dry before being stored. A Fleshlight put away “wet” is asking for bacteria and mould to develop, and would you really want to go there? Fleshlight is a quality toy, and you get what you pay for, so why wouldn’t you want to look after your investment? With this in mind, I just wanted to share with you, an idea that I discovered to help “drain” your Fleshlight insert. A well known worldwide furniture retailer sell a Kitchen roll holder with a main”prong” to hold the “roll” and a smaller “prong” to help rip the sheet. This smaller “prong” is just the right size to slip into the “orifice” of the sleeve. You can then leave this in the sink propped up on an angle by using the “main” prong resting on the back of the sink between the taps, whilst the base sits in the plug hole to drain, or alternatively. Stand it on a dish draining mat in a cupboard if you need to keep it more discreet. When dry, apply renewing powder and return to the case, and voila! Does anyone Else utilise everyday household items to look after their prized toys?

Cadenza wrote:

Hi Guys

Look after your Fleshlight and it will look after you. Toy cleanliness is vital to health, and ensuring the longevity of our toys. A Fleshlight is as close to the “real thing” as you could possibly get, but if you don’t look after it, you could get a lot more than you bargained for! Ensuring our toys are cleaned after use is really important, and Love Honey sell an excellent toy cleaner, but something overlooked with Fleshlights is that they are bone dry before being stored. A Fleshlight put away “wet” is asking for bacteria and mould to develop, and would you really want to go there? Fleshlight is a quality toy, and you get what you pay for, so why wouldn’t you want to look after your investment? With this in mind, I just wanted to share with you, an idea that I discovered to help “drain” your Fleshlight insert. A well known worldwide furniture retailer sell a Kitchen roll holder with a main”prong” to hold the “roll” and a smaller “prong” to help rip the sheet. This smaller “prong” is just the right size to slip into the “orifice” of the sleeve. You can then leave this in the sink propped up on an angle by using the “main” prong resting on the back of the sink between the taps, whilst the base sits in the plug hole to drain, or alternatively. Stand it on a dish draining mat in a cupboard if you need to keep it more discreet. When dry, apply renewing powder and return to the case, and voila! Does anyone Else utilise everyday household items to look after their prized toys?

Thanks for the tip, just used hot water normally. Will try this but