Ideas on what to do next......

We have a good adventurous sex life and have tried most things. I am looking for new ideas to try we have done

Bondage
Anal
Fisting
Large collection of toys
Magic wand
Used most household objects
Role play
Nights away
Pumps
Clamps

Things we have discussed and are a no

Pegging
Needles
Electric
Involving others

I do not think we want to get more extreme what other things are there?

Chastity, edging, ruined orgasms, outdoor sex, being watched - any of these appeal?

Sploshing

golden showers

I've found fetlife is a wonderful place for inspiration, just have a look through their fetish list!

ruined orgasms ??????????

How can you ruin an orgasm ?

http://isthisbdsm.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/bdsm-checklist.html

This might help with a few ideas.

kitty x

Thanks will have a look at some of those. We do actually just have a cuddle and normal sex quite often and then have a few nights a month doing the above.

Sensory deprivation

snapper wrote:

In many ways! :D

1) (Both sexes) Stopping all touching justttt as the person tips over the point of no return

2) (Both Sexes) Slapping the penis/clitoris as the orgasm is happening

3) (Men only) Squeezing their penis tightly as they orgasm (Not pleasant)

etc etc.

Why would you ruin one? Sounds counter-intuative doesn't it hehe. Well, ruined orgasms are often used in tease and denial/chastity/power dynamics type play. They are either used as punishment, given to a male to "milk" him without giving pleasure (So his urges drop but he got no pleasure in it), they can happen accidentally to someone edging w/o permission to cum, others being denied for a long time may consider them a rewardt and for some they are actually more enjoyable than full orgasms (its a psychological thing....the thrill of being denied, of someone taking control of your pleasure etc)

They are definitely an aquired taste though. :D

Oh and some recommendations for the OP:

Sensory play with: Candle wax, ice cubes, feather ticklers, wartenburg wheel, hoods (for sensory deprivation etc), flavoured lube, tingling/warming lubes, a flogger, blindfold, hair pulling, scratching, biting, dirty talk, sensual massages, cock rings...basically anything that heightens or changes the sensations felt, or adding new sensations.

Double penetration: either a bum toy while you penetrate her vagina (or a vaginal toy while you penetrate her bum), a double ended dildo that you can share or a couples toy, like the we-vibe 4.

I also recommend tease and denial, but then I would because I am a huge fan of it.

snapper wrote:

A ruined orgasm occurs when all stimulation stops just before the first burst of ejeculation. If done properly the cock will twitch and fluid/ ejeculate will run out but it won't 'blast' out as in a normal orgasm.

This leaves the man even more fustrated and horney than when you started even though he does ejeculate.