Idea's to spice up a couples trip away?

Hello, Starting a new thread here as i’m not sure their is one too similar, but if there is then please correct me as i’m happy to merge into that one.

So basically i am going with my boyfriend of 7 months to Centre Parks next month, and we will have a hotel room together for the week. (We spend the night at each others houses here and there at the moment, but we do both live with our parents when i’m not at my uni accomodation which is when i see him, so we can never be super spontaneous as we are always worried about parents hearing, walking in, etc).

I want to make this trip extra special romantically and sexually and was wondering if anyone has any ideas?

I am already planning on getting a new lingerie set for the occation (as well as also brining along some i already have, so that i can wear a different matching set each night).

I am also going to bring along alot of my toys, i must have several dozens by now!! :see_no_evil: :rofl:. We don’t tend to use toys together, only ever used a vibrator with him, although he has expressed an interest in trying them out, so i think that could be fun.

I also want to purchase one of Love Honey Adult board games as they do look really fun, and a great way to try something new. (I think i started a thread awhile ago and got some good recconmendation for good ones).

If anyone has any of ideas of ways to spice things up i would really appreciate it!! xx

3 Likes

Strip poker :joy:

2 Likes

The Monogamy board game is one of the best from a tedious bunch.

3 Likes

Blindfold (doesn’t have to be fancy, a silk scarf will work perfectly well).

If its the first time using toys, maybe consider just giving him a few options to pick from. If it where me i’d get decision paralysis if a partner presented me with too many options strait out the gate. (I Get the same issue when i’m trying to pick new items in super markets)

Sounds like youve got a great holiday planned. Hope you both have an amazing time :smile:

5 Likes

I was going to say lingerie, some toys, and maybe a game, but looks like you’ve got that covered :grin::+1: Have fun!

4 Likes

Hey @Sophie01
Just take a look in that mirror, the one with those big ball lights. Honestly!
What you see is what guys’ dreams are made of.
Spice by the dutchy load. :hot_pepper:

It sounds like you have plenty of ideas already but remember guys aren’t always good at romance so it may pay to drop a few , not too subtle hints, if there are any romantic dreams for you.

On games: I have that memory game with sex positions on little square cards where you match to win and the winner picks the starting position from their haul. It is on sale and is a good ice breaker should you need one

4 Likes

Remember the chargers for the toys! (Something I’ve been burned with before :broken_heart:)

Try not to put loads of pressure on yourself, just go with it and I’m sure you’ll have an amazing time.

For something a little more spontaneous that you wouldn’t necessarily need to plan ahead is both writing ideas of sexy activities/acts/fun lil dares on little bits of paper and taking turns to pick them out a jar - you can get some ideas from the board games that are out there or the apps like Kindu to give you some ideas about different things to try but can obviously tailor it to the things you’ve got with you and where you are :blush:

5 Likes

All great ideas but also don’t get too worried about it! Don’t forget to relax and enjoy your time, that’s how we get most of our spontaneity!

4 Likes

I think you have things covered in general, lingerie (big tick) and you always look gorgeous, board game, (tick) the idea previously mentioned was a blind fold which ?I think might be interesting. What about role play clothing (fireman, maid, ?) or body paint. I’m glad you are still logging in and being part of the forum. I for 1 have missed your posts/pictures.

1 Like

From a blokes perspective, the fact that you are planning all this to make the sex good is such a massive turn on you are already in a great place.

As has already been said, make sure you don’t put too much pressure on yourself (or him), relax and enjoy whatever comes up (oooer missus!!), and try not to get too much into sticking to a plan. As they say any plan fails after the first punch is thrown…same can be said when sex is involved!!

One very mischievous thought, anyway to get him to ‘loose’ his underwear so he has to wear your panties for the week…? (Maybe it’s just me who would find this a massive turn on!!)

Oh and lube….bring plenty of lube!

4 Likes

or buy him some, so yours don’t get wrecked. Several have asked but I don’t lend my lingerie to anyone :grin:

2 Likes

Position of the Week Cards could be good too.

If you take turns removing the ones that are a definite ‘no chance!’ for each of you, you’re left with the ones you’re both willing to at least try out. Maybe shuffle them and pick at random?

Hope you have a good trip! :+1:

3 Likes

I’d skip the board game idea. Most aren’t worth the money and you can have just as much fun playing truth or dare/strip poker. As an alternative write down some sexual activities you’d each like to try (without telling the other) on post-it notes, fold them up and select one or two at random each night. Can be good conversation starters, a way to discover each others fantasies and as long as you give each other the option to say no, risk free too. There’s no end of ideas online (we made our ‘30 days of sex’ challenges that way last year) and it’s free - which will give you more spare cash to spend on toys/lingerie or going out whilst you’re away. :wink:

5 Likes

While travelling , wear a suitable skirt( one that doesnt blow up in the wind.)
On the way there remove your knickers( or dont put any on before you leave), scrunch them up during the journey , put them in his hand and say it was too hot to wear them.
If that doesnt have him in a sweat before you get there, nothing will.
My wife has done this to me and i couldnt wait to get to our hotel.
Good way to start the trip.
Have fun.!!

5 Likes

:point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2: do this

1 Like

Don’t over complicate anything…you’ll be using the facilities having fun together and enjoying each others company…7 full days away having naked cuddles…kisses and waking up together. You have lots of stunning underwear…maybe take a few toys.

Something simple like naked twister can be more fun than a board game…a simple blindfold and feeding strawberries and drizzling cream in each others mouths…whilst a feather lightly touching the naked flesh after a shared shower…then a massage.

Have fun…enjoy your time together.

7 Likes

What @CurvyJilly said, keep it simple.
As its first trip together and not had experience of toys together much, go with a dhansak in terms of spice, rather than serving a phaal. Test the temperature and you’ll soon see how hot he likes it, sounds like you’ll both be having a helluva time.
I’m sure if it goes as expected he may introduce some ideas of his own/come up with together and wing it.
We’ve tried several of the board games, monogamy and after dark would be my suggestions. My advice would be to open and read cards before - take out any that don’t suit, and replace them with some of your own if wish. Could give your man a few blanks to fill in too so you do x amount each. Will need to buy some blank cards but they are easily enough sourced.

Other ‘safer’ options for intimacy and fun would be baths/showers together, massages with oil and candles. Could always wear a butt plug and tell him via message whilst your out, or pop in a vibrating egg and simply hand him the remote when you’re out. A little bit of hand action whilst in the hot tub, the world is your oyster!

5 Likes

Sounds like you’ve thought of all the great things to spice up :smiley: add in some candles, music maybe and sensual massage oils or creams!

1 Like

Great suggestions!!

2 Likes

I was like you once you can try put little notes around room send him to shop to get some snacks and send sexy pics of yourself in the room with your outfit on and toys and tell you will be starting eith out him

1 Like