Idea's to spice up a couples trip away?

There has been some great suggestions @Sophie01. It sounds like you are in for one hell of a week if you manage to do half of the things suggested. Take care with your identity as other guests will know who you are.

1. Mr will be on a stretcher trying to recover
  2. You will be unable to walk after all the activities.
    Have a wonderful time. Try and enjoy other activities at Centa Parks as well
1 Like

Very wise words :clap::clap:

1 Like

It’s funny to read all the comments as there are many things that would never happen with Mrs. Val. We have been together a very long time as all of you know. Yet we still have that awkward phase…

Whether it is sharing a bath, breaking out toys, oral, rimming, breakfast the next day… it’s funny how innocent we still are in front of each other. We always have sober sex so there are no regrets but at the same time, you always know what you are doing and what you did. If I rimmed her anally, I know what I am doing and so does she… it still sometimes makes me shy the next day.

We have NEVER had a week away and were able to make plans for a nightly encounter. There has always been something come up, so good for you both. Enjoy it and make the most of it because life gets in the way and it can mess with your plans! Have fun!

1 Like

Could try both secretly picking a set number of toys to take away, and take turns to Dom/sub

1 Like

Thankyou for everyones suggestions!! They are all really helpful!

@Bonzo2020 the idea of strip poker sounds super fun, although i’m not exactly sure i know how to play the intial game. :rofl:
The Monogamy game has caught my eye, probably going to give that one ago.

@Green_Eyed_Girl i love the idea of a blindfold, i have a few that came in bondage sets so might give them ago. Not usually my thing as i’m usually wearing false lashes and am scared to mess a £50 set up!! :rofl: :see_no_evil: … but i’m sure it would be well worth it!
He is very new to toys and the most i have tried with him is a vibrator, although he mentioned wanting to use a new butt plug next time i see him! But i am definetly going to introuduce things slowely to him and only bring a few toys, otherwise i might him him a heart atatck the size of my collection! :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

Thankyou @PKH @valbowski77

@Melody1 already dropped a few hints that i have some stuff planned, and things that i might want him to do. I saw that memory game when scrolling through the board games section, might give it a try too as it’s cheap but looked like it would be a fun way to test out some different positions. And also the position of the week cards @Knottydevil could also be really good.

OMG @SexInTheCity juist added them to my list!!! It would be just my luck that they are all out of battery as soon as we get there! :joy: :dizzy_face:
The paper idea also sounds really interesting! And @Rob36 i wish we lived together so we could do a 365 days of sex, but sometimes we dont see each other for a month or two!!! :tired_face: :triumph:

@AllenTries @OlderDude i’m trying to play these things so that they happen but also trying to make it spontaneous. Kinda runnig in two different directions, ahah :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

Role play couldn be a good idea @steve19 although not too sure how the bf would feel about it tho, as last time we trying to have sex in a pilot and plight attendant costume after a halloween party, we couldnt stop gigging at our poor acting skills. :joy: :joy: :joy:
And i’m sure it would be very obvious to the other adults what we have been doing!! Don’t think the hotel rooms have soundproofing :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil::rofl: :rofl:

@Iwill it’s really funny you say that as today i was actually having a conversation with him as he asked when summer dress season way starting so that i could wear no underwear and he could have easy access when in the car, on a walk, or whereever. :joy:

@CurvyJilly Naked twister sounds like a good idea!! I remember getting it out last year at uni and we got into some interesting position very close to each others faces in super short skirts with nothing more than a floss this g-string on. :laughing:

@Mr_Kink1 We actually had a super romantic and erotic bath together last night and it got STEAMMYYY!! Annoyingly the hotel we are staying in wont have a bath, but he does plan on giving me a massage with oils and candles @AJSTAR as he knows i love it when he does that. Got a few butt plug on the way so going to try thsat out next time im in public with him.

@Wingmanbdsm if i did that i would catch him springing back in a heartbeat!! :rofl: :rofl:

@BDSMKinkyCouple that’s a good idea. Although he is deffo a Dom and dosn’t let me take the lead that often, buit i do have a few ideas.

6 Likes

You and the boyfriend just need to go away and have a great time @Sophie01 take some of the ideas with you and have lots of fun. You are certainly a wonderful lady who knows what she wants and how to please your partner. Just perfect.

1 Like

@Sophie01 . Well no better way to accommodate his request. I really hope and i’m quite sure you will have a fantastic and very sexy time x

2 Likes

@Green_Eyed_Girl . I love self depreciating humour. :joy: . I think you have humour in abundance.

1 Like

You can always use the blindfold on him instead :wink:

2 Likes

You think im kidding, but i had exactly this issue in tesco’s today :rofl: long story short, there are too many types of mayonnaise. Spent far too long looking at a wall of the stuff trying to work out what the difference was between light and extra light and normal

2 Likes

If I was him I’d be totally turned on by the fact that you’ve got stunning lingerie photos on here but then again I do have hotwife/vixen type fantasies :joy:

1 Like

This reminds me of buying lube! :rofl: There are just so many types available these days.

1 Like

@Green_Eyed_Girl . Oh i can relate to that :grin:

1 Like

@Sophie01 not sure when your trip away was ? Have you been away yet, what did you get up to. Did you do any of the suggestions?

Heya, Haven’t gone away yet, will deffo update here after our trip!

Massage candles might be nice too. Soft light, scented for the hotel room and low temperature wax for a relaxing, or otherwise, rub down. Great after a long day sight seeing

2 Likes

I bet you are getting excited and organised for your trip. I bet your summer break will be starting soon. Enjoy the trip away and the break from studies. I’m really glad things are still going well with partner @Sophie01

1 Like

Remember the first time my now wife used a blind fold and tied me to the bed, used a flogger and feather thing, tantalised me for an hour at least, returned the favour two nights later, was arguably the best sex we have ever had. We did something similar recently, loved it.

Perhaps dress up as a nurse, police women……one night.

On the anal thing took me year to to explore that side of things and can if you don’t douche get messy and for me personally took a number of attempts to pop the plug in. If you do do it go small to start with.

How about giving him a voucher he can use at anytime in the holiday at any time to drop everything and go back to the room for fun. You could put it somewhere the week before to build up to the week.

1 Like

We are finally back from a great trip away, probs the most sex I have had in a week ever! were talking 4/5 times each day :rofl: :rofl:

Although I did manage to aggressively roll myself off the bed landing my head on hard wood floors cause I didn’t want to put my hands down and make a mess :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thankyou everyone for all the great tips!!!

7 Likes

What about a night time trip to the pool get outside and find a quite part for a cuddle and a kiss.

A trip to use the soa facilities for an hour or so before returning home to relax even further.

A nice evening stroll/bike round around the woods in the late summer heat take a picnic …

Have fun what ever you do

1 Like