If I could say one thing to my OH....

OK, we all know that we all have honest, secret-less , communicative, straight talking realtionships BUT if you could say one thing, maybe a secret you have, a desire you want to fulfil, something you have always wanted to say but couldn't what is the one thing you would say to your OH if it was cast iron guaranteed there were no consequences or impact to your relationship whatsoever.

In true LH tradition, I'll go first...(I'm the M of the couple)

If I could say one thing to my OH....it would be "I want to watch you give someone else a BJ"

Can i have two?

I want you to fist my ass.

And

I want us both to cross dress.

If I could say anything and get away with it, it would be , I want to have a threesum with your friend Jane, no holds barred.

I think I'd like to say to my Wife "bend over I've got a mistress coming in a minute for you to have a session with while I watch"!

dsmmit i dont have one . so my last OH .. would be '' i want to eat your ass for breakfast , every damn day , and rub my *** all over your face till i squirt so hard it will feel like youre drowning '' sady .. i cant . its usually '' how have you been ? nice weather isnt it ? '' lol

Joining lovingly mine..

'I want you to fist my ass' and for the biggest reaction, I want your sister to, too!

rubysoho wrote:

dsmmit i dont have one . so my last OH .. would be '' i want to eat your ass for breakfast , every damn day , and rub my *** all over your face till i squirt so hard it will feel like youre drowning '' sady .. i cant . its usually '' how have you been ? nice weather isnt it ? '' lol

need any volutinteers? hahaha :P

I wouldnt like to say anything to my last OH, as id most likly punch her in the face for cheating on me

Ork wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

rubysoho wrote:

need any volutinteers? hahaha :P

I wouldnt like to say anything to my last OH, as id most likly punch her in the face for cheating on me

Always good to mind the rules, I know your joking, but rules are rules for a reason :P

For me I guess would be the same, with the ex's I'd simply say "please stop stalking me on Facebook, you ended it not me, so go away" XD bithces be crazy.

Well i shall applogise if anyone feels this was more than a joke. :)

Good luck AA, was thinking of you today as my dad's fibromyalgia was playing up big time, he could barely move without being in pain. I feel sorry for you love, good luck with talking to your OH tomorrow, I hope your cat is alright and you get your photo album back xx

I don't have an OH... Wahhhh

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

I don't have an OH... Wahhhh

not gona lie, i read that and went " aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw"

Good luck to you AA for the phonecall!!!

theCarnalCouple wrote:

OK, we all know that we all have honest, secret-less , communicative, straight talking realtionships BUT if you could say one thing, maybe a secret you have, a desire you want to fulfil, something you have always wanted to say but couldn't what is the one thing you would say to your OH if it was cast iron guaranteed there were no consequences or impact to your relationship whatsoever.

In true LH tradition, I'll go first...(I'm the M of the couple)

If I could say one thing to my OH....it would be "I want to watch you give someone else a BJ"

Sorry I cheated on you

I would say... I love being your dirty little secret!

Hers = If I could say one thing to my OH....it would be "I want to have you and another guy at the same time"

Mine would be... I want you to tie me up and gage me then completely take control of me, treat me so mean and nasty, do anything and everything to me ;)

I've seen this post a few times and it's really made me think what I'd say to him, but I don't actually know lol he knows everything about me both in the bedroom and out, so I think I must just tell him anything that pops in my head or my fantasies anyways. I don't know if that's a little sad! lol.

Treat me like a dirty bitch....NOW!!!!

Im the same as Frozen in that everything and anything I am thinking usually spills out of my mouth and as such he knows everything from my desires to the things that piss me off lol I have also passed through this thread a few times and tried to think of something but can't. I dont think this is always a good thing though. It causes fights sometimes lol, especially when I tell him he is clearly wrong! :P Plus it gives him freedom to say whatever he is thinking which is usually...Bitch! lol

I'd tell him to man up and fuck me without a condom! He's too 'responsible!'

Fluffbags wrote:

Im the same as Frozen in that everything and anything I am thinking usually spills out of my mouth and as such he knows everything from my desires to the things that piss me off lol I have also passed through this thread a few times and tried to think of something but can't. I dont think this is always a good thing though. It causes fights sometimes lol, especially when I tell him he is clearly wrong! :P Plus it gives him freedom to say whatever he is thinking which is usually...Bitch! lol

LOL FB! That's my OH's fav name for me too! I just don't have an off switch, if it doesn't just spill out of my mouth, it festers and I eventually blurt it out. And if for some odd reason I don't blurt it out I talk in my sleep and what we dubbed 'my subconscious' would tell him anyways.

saj wrote:

Treat me like a dirty bitch....NOW!!!!

Yes baby

xoxo

J.J.