If I were a LH designer I would invent....

Hadn't really thought about this before but a sonic screwdriver and light sabre toys sound amazing! Haha! Unleash your inner geek LH!

Peaches11 wrote:

Or what I'm currently trying to find, a harness that just keeps the dildo or vibrator inside the vagina so my hubby can have his hands free during DP....

Would this one do the trick?

Sportsheets Double Penetration Harness

WildThing wrote:

I'd love a ball caresser.... So that you could clip it onto them during sex, and it would work its magic throughout the event. You could even walk around shopping with it!

Like these...?

Mensation Cyberskin Ball Sack Vibrator and Doc Johnson UR3 Vibrating Super Ball Sucker.

ukduo2004 wrote:

How about a 'rabbit' with a secondary vibrator along the 'ears' which would be much longer and more flexible?

My wife loves me masturbating her with our present rabbit, it's (for her) the right length and thickness for enjoyment, BUT for the ears to rub her clit it has to be held deep inside and still, so we normally end up using the rabbit for penetration and her wand for clitoral stimulation.

If there was one where she could hold the ears against her clit and there was still enough flexibility to allow in-and-out as well, that'd be great.

The Adjustable Rabbit Vibrator might be worth a try!

A cock sleeve that pulses and thrusts on it own. It's about time there was something for men similair to a woman's rabbit.

MoonlightSerenity wrote:

Hmm.....

I'd have something that had the same vibrations as you can get in playstation/xbox controllers, as I've never come across anything like the vibes those two give off.

We used to sell attachments that went onto the Wii - however the Mojowijo just didn't prove to have the mass appeal.

Id invent a wearable genital and anus stimulator. A double soft cock ring that 'grips' the penis root and scrotum and gently vibrates, attached to a little anal vibrator that just sits buzzing happily at the entrance (not plunges all the way inside)

It has to wearable too, so that it can be worn out and about; shopping, walking, in the pub...

Target = continuous low level stimulation

Then I'd invent my right hand and my OT's right hand. Oh, hang on a sec.......

My latest idea is for a quality piece of sex toy storage furniture shaped like a solid footstool cube. 🙂

Firstly, I'd have it on castors so I could wheel it around. Then I'd have the top with a cushioned lid that would lift up to reveal vertical pigeon holes for our glass dildos. Half of these would be 'full size' and half shorter sized to cater for different lengths. The remaining space above the short size half could then be used for something else (I'm thinking maybe an open-sided box on the underside of the lid by the hinge-side where I could pop little bits and bobs in).

For the main body I'd have a cupboard door with more pigeon holes for our vibrators. I think I'd have all the doors magnet locked too. I'd also have a set of USB plugs in there for charging (with a mains plug coming out the back). I'd also include a whole selection of different coloured bags so each toy was easily found.

I'm sure I'll remember/think of extras, but I'll let everyone else chip in if they want. 🙂👍

Ian Chimp wrote:

My latest idea is for a quality piece of sex toy storage furniture shaped like a solid footstool cube. 🙂

Firstly, I'd have it on castors so I could wheel it around. Then I'd have the top with a cushioned lid that would lift up to reveal vertical pigeon holes for our glass dildos. Half of these would be 'full size' and half shorter sized to cater for different lengths. The remaining space above the short size half could then be used for something else (I'm thinking maybe an open-sided box on the underside of the lid by the hinge-side where I could pop little bits and bobs in).

For the main body I'd have a cupboard door with more pigeon holes for our vibrators. I think I'd have all the doors magnet locked too. I'd also have a set of USB plugs in there for charging (with a mains plug coming out the back). I'd also include a whole selection of different coloured bags so each toy was easily found.

I'm sure I'll remember/think of extras, but I'll let everyone else chip in if they want. 🙂👍

Haha! Mr Chimp - excellent idea. We have a hanky-panky drawer which is getting too small. A 'sex-box' of your description, produced in different colourways and materials, could be your new business plan and the key to an early and wealthy retirement... a 'must have' in everyone's bedroom.

I especially like the built in usb portals... I would make that cushoined top wedge-shaped and removable, in order to aid different positions...

A lower drawer, lined with something silky, a couple of holes drilled in the back for circulation, would make for good lingerie storage.

Make it all lockable. Disguise the front as a bookcase - or use it openly for sexy books.

Patent your idea immediatley! :-)

I like the removable sex cushion idea. 🙂 And maybe a cubby for some toy cleaner and body wipes. I was also thinking of a little rack on the inside of the door to hang the charging cables.

Wow , a vintage thread ! First thing that comes to mind it rechargable bullet vibrator with remote that come in different sizes . I have bought toys that I love the shape and or size , but the vibrator that came with was less than good . I have swapped out the real good vibrators from new toys that just were not my favorite into "old comfortable" ones . I would also like them to add their cock sock , string thong and pocket bikini line of mens underwear . I have to go elsewhere to buy mine now . Maybe keep the price on said items resonable . Several of the brand names sure are proud of their names !

Being in to urethral sounding I'd invent a set of sounds with a more gradual taper on them as the sounds you can buy are a bit blunt if thats the right way to put it.

I wish someone would invent an attachment / device for suction cup dildo's that allow it to be fitted to headboards for doggy style penetration.. Possibly something that could be inflated so it allows the legs to sit comfortable and it can be packed away afterwards. Similar to a strap on idea but has straps that fit to various headboards.

I'd invent a silicone 'holster' that would fit around my fave vibrator. It would have a cup attached to hold my fave bullet.

The cup would have several removeable squishy shapes that could hold the bullet at different heights and angles.

Being silicone I hope it would have enough give to keep everything snuggly fitted, but wouldn't slip.

The biggest problem would be adjusting the bullet settings if one of the squishy shapes was used.

Yes man, the sounds are blunt to prevent you puncturing yourself, you REALLY don`t want to o that!

WillC wrote:

Yes man, the sounds are blunt to prevent you puncturing yourself, you REALLY don`t want to o that!

Yes I know that! it's just they could have a more gradual taper from the blunt end to the widest point, especially the large ones! Im currently at 15mm and 16mm is a lot of work.

Gosh, what wouldn't I like to invent? Just a load of crazy looking toys that would make Wonderland seem normal, lol.

More mens toys for people who are above average in length and girth. Slim pickings!

I would invent a fully adjustable vibrator that offers both clitoral suction and g-spot stimulation.

For example, similar to the Womanizer Duo Rechargeable G-Spot and Clitoral Stimulator https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40897 but with a textured bulb as well as adjustable length and angle both for the g-spot stimulating bit and for the clitoral suction bit.

Given that bendable dildos already are a thing, this idea should be possible to be implemented in the very near future, if not already now.

I would invent a range of lingerie for men, that a more than just a pair of pants. My wife has a fantastic selection of lingerie and I definitely think full body outfits for the guys would have a lot of fans