If my OH was here now I would like them to................

I'm bored and need entertaining, so if your OH was standing before you offering you anything sexual you would like, what would it be?

is there a limit on the size of a post?

gunther wrote:

is there a limit on the size of a post?

Lmao, absolutely not!

2nd chance ....even on this forum i find it hard tp say lol

learn all the tricks of being a dominatrix and very very slowly reduce me to a jibbering wreck lol

amazing how much cuddles mean lol its a bit like flowers and chocolate, men just dont get it

watch our 2 boys while i have a nap lol

yummy mummy91 wrote:

I once kept our daughter busy playing pool so my wife could watch England play Nigeria .....got a lot of nstrange looks from the locals you would think I was in a mini skirt and heels lol

back on topic......be my nurse for the day and attend to every need

gunther wrote:

yummy mummy91 wrote:

I once kept our daughter busy playing pool so my wife could watch England play Nigeria .....got a lot of nstrange looks from the locals you would think I was in a mini skirt and heels lol

haha my ihs usually good like that he will keep them busy for me but sadly hes back at work today

2nd Chance T wrote:

I'm bored and need entertaining, so if your OH was standing before you offering you anything sexual you would like, what would it be?

Absolutely brilliant post! If I had an OH *violins play* I would love them to use a stroker on me!

had to smile at that aniko...if your man got it he would cuddle you the way you want wouldnt he?

In general many women say they want more cuddles.....they have so far on this thread.

never cuddled on the sofa for decades lol maybe mrs g doesnt get it

confess to a heinious sin and agree to be my slave for the day as punishment

If my OH was here now I would like her to explain why she isnt at work

gunther wrote:

If my OH was here now I would like her to explain why she isnt at work

Love your humour Gunther!

Copper69 wrote

Absolutely brilliant post! If I had an OH *violins play* I would love them to use a stroker on me!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Copper, there's an OH out there somewhere x

lol I was on the phone to her when I typed it ....dont think either of us would be up to much in a german factory to be honest.

I would like her to experiment and find out how many positions she can perform oral in....starting on her knees

put me in a smother box and use me for her pleasure

give me a blow job while she phones her friend