if u want to touch ur breasts and thighs does it mean you are attracted to the person ur talking to?

sometimes at tennis and the beach i am with my friends and their boyfriends and sometimes when the boyfriends are talking to me i start having feels in my breasts and thighs. its the same feelings as when i'm in bed with my boyfriend. sometimes on the beach when it happens when talking to guys i rub lotion into my legs and i want to rub that on my nipples too but don't. am i attracted to these men, is that why my body feels this way? i don't think i have a crush on them, but it happens as soon as i start talking to them. it happen at school too (i finished high school last year) when i was talking to guys a lot. my underwear was soaked.

maybe you are easyly aroused by the thought; rather than lust for your friends partners, it could be a hormone inbalance, or many other things. I would not worry about it, unless it becomes an intrusive habit.

Taylor77 wrote:

maybe you are easyly aroused by the thought; rather than lust for your friends partners, it could be a hormone inbalance, or many other things. I would not worry about it, unless it becomes an intrusive habit.

at least i never think of those guys when i play in bed. my boyfriend goes to work and for arousal i only think of him : )

maybe hormoan imbalance. is it to do with puberty? im 18 so my boobs and legs might change still.