If you could only have sex in one position for the rest of your life...

Missionary ^_^ It can be gentle/romantic or rough, whatever you're in the mood for! x

Missionary, as others have said there are so many possibilities with it!![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Mrs. B-B says Doggy

Mr. B-B says Doggy

Then we gave each other a high five because we have so much in common... :)

@B-B: Like lol

Reverse Cowgirl

I think cowgirl and missionary are level pegging!

Another vote for missionary. Doggy is a close second for me, but the winner has to be missionary.

nothing to add but great new pic miss

Doggy for me! Standing up or kneeling is great for us both.

Doggy for us, he plays with me so we cum together.

aanda wrote:

nothing to add but great new pic miss

Thank you :) I think doggy style is doing well!x

Her on her back legs on shoulders, me upright. Eye contact, nibbling her legs and clit rubbing for that bit extra....

Yea if it was one forever defo missionary. X

Doggy, everytime!

VirginAngel wrote:

Missionary most definitely. Can look into each others eyes, kiss, cuddle, stroke and kiss eachothers bodies, hold hands, it has all the sensual and emotional intimacy.

Exactly what I was thinking xxx

Cowgirl

Doggy with restraints

It would be spoons for me. I love kissing her neck and ear (which sends her wild) while fondling her nipples with one hand and having the other between her legs as I glide in and out......oh just the thought is turning me on....

Hmm, it's a tie between missionary (for the intimacy and ability to switch it up) and my absolute favourite which I don't think anyone has mentioned yet- me lying on my stomach and him taking me from behind, lying on top. I absolutely love this position (don't know what it's called- maybe lazy doggy!!)- I love the feel of being surrounded by him with his arms over mine....hmmmmmm ;)

Missionary :) I would want to see my partner during sex.