If you have ever sent naughty pics, what's the weirdest request?

@The_Little_Ladybird … I know you are not stupid, but please be very careful sharing photos online.!!

2 Likes

Before me and OH finally got together we sent absolutely loads of pics and requests to each other. We had a joke about Me shoving a rather large rolling pin up my bum… As the conversation went on it was clear that I had to try… It never went up coz it was huge but i did as requested (that was the rule) The pic of me trying was so difficult to take but I did and it was sent.

1 Like

@Iwill thank you. Ive known him for 7 years and he is the only person Id trust with something so intimate.
Its seriously not “neat” :sweat_smile::laughing:
Thanks for looking out for me x

1 Like

Thats good if you fully trust him…you have been through a lot recently and wouldn’t like to see you having anything else that could cause you stress.
Have fun safely.

1 Like

who likes neat… No one wants a thin little slit to play with… Do they ??

2 Likes

@The_Little_Ladybird …Hey, unruly things can be fun to explore.:joy:

1 Like

I’ve only ever sent them to hubby, and the same for him too.
Plus there in the hundreds as well :face_with_hand_over_mouth::hot_face: we’ve also done videos, solo and our sessions. So we’re never short for material for going solo :wink:

3 Likes

Think ive only ever sent my wife a picture of my erection, saying " thinking about you."

1 Like

She said “make me chuckle” I got 3 Hot Wheels cars and parked them around the base of my stiffy to make it look huge… and took the pic… Couldn’t hold it at 90 degrees without my hand spoiling the desired effect… I got some white cotton, tied it around my bell end and connected the other end to my toe using my foot to pull it upright. Cars kept rolling away… cotton was like a cheese slicer and the concentration made him lose rigidity… Finally managed to do it… Almost my proudest pic ever. And yes she pissed herself laughing !!!

1 Like

So he loved it. The description from him of what he wants to do with it most definitely wouldn’t work for a “neat one” … I think he may have a kink for a pussy thats a bit more of an adventure :thinking: :wink:

3 Likes

Good… you forget the surgery then !!

1 Like

His words “you are perfect. Dont. Do. Surgery” :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I had been sending a guy nudes when he said he’d buy me a 11 inch black dildo if I sent him videos of be using it.

I thought it was a bit weirdly specific but I got a free sex toy out of it :tipping_hand_woman:t3:

2 Likes

I’ve sent a few pictures but don’t think I’ve ever had any strange requests

2 Likes

Luck you to have a long distance friend with whom you can interact this way with!

PS: leave you pussy alone - I’m sure its gorgeous!

1 Like

Always nice to nibble, suck and kiss!

I’d only ever send a picture as long as my face was not in it to be honest.

@The_Little_Ladybird obviously I’ve not seen any of your intimate pictures but I’m guessing he’s not wrong. You look good to me from the pictures you’ve shared here and I’m one for thinking that we’re all perfect anyway so if I were you I’d certainly not be considering any surgery at all :ok_hand::kissing_heart:

I hope you’ve gotten enough reassurance to leave your bits alone. I will tell you off :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Apparently so @Davey123 :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like