If you were allowed to do anything to your partner, what would you do?

Okay. I was drunk on Prosecco last night. I admit it. I snuggled in and said to the hubster, “Babe, you can do anything you you want to me tonight.” to be honest I can’t remember what we did. (Told you I was drunk!) But this morning he told me that was the horniest thing I’d ever said to him. He’d never felt so turned on. Got me wondering, if your OH gave you a pass to do anything to them tonight, what would you do?

12 Likes

I would make her orgasm continuously until she begged me to stop.

Oh wait! I already do that :smile:

10 Likes

Give her a big hug and tell her how much I love her. I think we did just about everything else already

14 Likes

Tie her up, then go down the pub :beer:, :wink:

12 Likes

Nothing that she wouldn’t already want me to do

3 Likes

@Funguy70 wow your pubs open :weary:

7 Likes

Suspend her from the ceiling upside down and hold a wand on her clit till she looked like a water fountain :joy: continuously, while making her gag on my cock

8 Likes

Just make her laugh

2 Likes

Make them laugh is a good one.
Consent is the key thing.

1 Like

I am literally allowed to do anything to my hubby in the bedroom :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: he’s so filthy.
Iove to tie him down to the bed and very slightly abuse him anally, then pleasure him orally then end up sitting on his face.

But one thing I would love to do is pursuade him to come to some kind of Fetish club, that’s what I’m working on :smiling_imp:

19 Likes

Tie my wife up. Blindfold her.
Feed her strawberries with melted chocolate.
Drip hot melted chocolate all over her body and lick it off.
Use ice cubes on her nipples and clit.
Once everything was cleaned off, then hot wax dropped onto her. Maybe use a pinwheel on her.

Do lots of other things to her but then I’m not sure if I’d be breaking the forum rules!! :exploding_head::drooling_face:

5 Likes

Once a year, on New Years Eve, anything goes! It’s quite fun and always an awkward breakfast the following day :joy:.

5 Likes

I would take her for a drive, blind fold her and let others watch us both

4 Likes

@Naughty_Butt_Nice you mean without her knowing?
That would be soooooo naughty of you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I’m not sure what I meant but would be naughtier if she didn’t know

2 Likes

And dare I open the window without her knowing

1 Like

I’d dye his hair a funky colour. :unicorn:

3 Likes

Love it @Naughty_Butt_Nice :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
What do you think she would say after once she realised.
She could either go mad, or… It could be a huge turn on and she may want to do it again.
Next time you’re having sexy chats or text, maybe ask her - What would you do if…

1 Like

I’m fortunate enough to have that luxury most of the time!
We’re pretty open and adventurous, and when we met the OH was quite vanilla - she’s loved exploring the world of kink, although leaves the guiding and creativity to me.

If anything, for me it would be for a night where she takes me up on my offer of doing anything she wants, fulfilling any fantasy or using anything she desires - no leading or hinting from me.
Whatever she says, happens.

Makes me feel pretty damned grateful that’s my only ‘unfulfilled desire’.
She doesn’t read the forums here, but I thank her for being totally awesome and incredibly sexy anyway! I’m one lucky guy.

7 Likes

Wow. As the name suggests I’d rather she did stuff to me, but putting that to one side I’d swap the dynamic and give her a really hard over the knee spanking (she can only take a moderate amount of pain). I’d then like her to give me a really hard blowjob and then really hard doggy style sex with lots of hair pulling and name calling.

:flushed:

3 Likes