If you won review/model of the month, what would you buy?

I just got to thinking recently, I wonder what people would choose to buy if they had the £100 gift voucher from winning Review of the Month or Model of the Month...? It's a bit different from a regular purchase because it's such a big value to be able to spend with no financial consequence.

So, if you were to be the lucky chosen one for one of these competitions, what do you think you'd spend it on? Would you be nice and thrifty and get lots of small bits and pieces, or would you go mad and spend it all on one big luxury thing? If you've been lucky enough to win in the past, what kind of thing did you decide to buy?

If i won a review of the month i think i would spend it on a few little bits rather than one large purchase.

I cant see myself ever winning model of the month! Ive taken a few pics that i think look quite nice (and deleted the endless bad ones!) but so far they are just for myself and my husband. Not that im judging people who upload pics but i dont have the confidence to upload a provocative photo just incase someone i know recognises me!

I would buy my first luxery rabbit :') Ahhh if only... :) x

LilHorror wrote:

Have you ever browsed the well known voucher site?

hint hint.

Disclaimer, item that may or may not be there isnt available on LH but mods feel free to delete if this is against the rules :)

Everything.

Lol nah, I just don't know. It'd be a debate between getting as many little essential things as possible to keep us going and save us money long term (cleaners, lubes etc plus a little treat or two) and getting one big purchase item that we wouldn't be likely to have money spare for (like a steel plug or the steel wand). But choosing just one thing would be harder! Would probably get a few cheaper wishlish things and essentials tbh. Probably one awesome thing for him and one for me then see what was left over. Sliquid sassy would definitely be in there as I keep meaning to pick some up!

Irrelevant really though, as I don't upload photos so I'm not actually in the running there and I don't upload many reviews a month... and the ones I do are hardly prize winners haha. But always fun to speculate :p

JM88 wrote:

LilHorror wrote:

hint hint.

Disclaimer, item that may or may not be there isnt available on LH but mods feel free to delete if this is against the rules :)

I am so dense I just don't get this hint D:

I guess that makes it mod friendly? Lol :p

Lovebirds_x wrote:

JM88 wrote:

LilHorror wrote:

hint hint.

I am so dense I just don't get this hint D:

I guess that makes it mod friendly? Lol :p

He he. Theres a site advertised on tv that has vouchers for stuff (the site name rhymes with voucher) and theres a vibe on there thats usually £84.99 but you can get it for £24.99 while stocks last!

I got one and all i can say is wow!

I checked on here and it is an item that is in the dicontinued page so its not like buying it elsewhere would take custom away from lh but im not sure if thats ok? You get it direct from the maker so its not a link to a rival website.

Thanks for the extra info, JM88. I was a bit lost because I don't really know anything well-known!

Really enjoying hearing what everyone would hypothetically buy. I think we all have to live in hope that maybe one day it'll happen for us :D I've even been considering breaking out the camera to at least have a potential shot at model of the month, but it's a bit scary, lol.

If I were to ever win, I'd be tempted to get the Womanizer because it's so expensive so it's kind of the only way I could justify getting it, and from the reviews it seems like it's a different sensation from anything else I've tried before.

Ah I get ya, found it! Mystery solved haha :p

Aww you should Skitty, there are loads of ways to take pictures totally non recognisable as you if that's what is worrying you :)

Skitty wrote:

Thanks for the extra info, JM88. I was a bit lost because I don't really know anything well-known!

Really enjoying hearing what everyone would hypothetically buy. I think we all have to live in hope that maybe one day it'll happen for us :D I've even been considering breaking out the camera to at least have a potential shot at model of the month, but it's a bit scary, lol.

If I were to ever win, I'd be tempted to get the Womanizer because it's so expensive so it's kind of the only way I could justify getting it, and from the reviews it seems like it's a different sensation from anything else I've tried before.

Thats ok. I read the rules and i think im on the line! The site isnt a sex shop site so i wouldnt class it as a rival, and the item isnt sold here so its not directing people to a cheaper alternative. Plus its a limited time deal so not something that will continually tempt people away!

having said that i dont want to get banned incase i am over stepping the mark so i wont mind if the mods delete it but i just wanted to share the love so to speak!

I took a really flattering pic with props that i was proud of (and it didnt show my face!) but the props are similar to a previous model of the month winner so i wouldnt upload it because it looks like copying. I will keep it to look at on "fat days" lol

Hopefully the mods will be alright with it because of all those things, but if not I'm sure they'd just take the post down and maybe let you know - I don't think you'd get banned for trying to do a nice thing :) If you want to submit the pic of you that you like, I'd say go for it :) I don't think anyone would think you were copying just because the props are similar, and probably a lot of people won't have even seen previous winners or make a connection at all.

-

Maybe I will have a go with the photoing... I just don't photo very well. Even my lovely OH is willing to say that I look dreadful in pictures. Maybe it'd be good for me though - I used to not be such a shy bunny and perhaps I should have a go at being a bit more confident with pictures again. The recognised thing isn't actually much of an issue for me as I've made my peace with the idea of there being explicit pics of me on the internet. It's just slightly scary because I've got out of the habit of having any photos taken of me and I don't want to suddenly realise that I've become hideous! :D I'm a total pro with manipulating webcams to sexify me, but actual cameras are a bit more brutal, haha.

I think this is a really good question, because you're more likely to buy things you really want, and these are things I should (save up if needed) buy rather than buying cheaper things or things on sale.

I'd buy:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29154

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32194

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26278 (red)

and

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31670

I'd probably buy a bunch of little things for the two of us rather than one big thing or something from myself. Although he really wants me to buy this dress and I'm thinking of getting it for our anniversary so that would be a possibility.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19052

Without a doubt, it would be this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22241

Plus a little something for my OH :)

Music Legs Satin and Lace Corset with Matching G-String £36.99!!!
And i like the Pleaser Delight Stiletto Platform Peep-Toe High Heels £39.99
Plus some sort of rabbit vibrator

i would actually prefer to splash out since im too thrifty to ever justify paying over £25 (£30 at a push) for an item :( and feel better spending my own money with discounts buying lots of things :) not that i'd ever win obvs

I don't stand a chance winning either as i'm not as good a writer and wouldn't show anything but my lower legs in a photo, but i'd get 3 or 4 things rather than one big thing.

When I won rotm I used the voucher to buy a cb6000. If i was to win again it'd probably go on estim stuff.

A luxury toy that would be more than the vouchers worth a real treat! Can buy run of the mill toys lubes gels and lingerie anytime! As to which toy it would be there are just too many to choose from and don't want to look too closely or I'll end up buying one! And it's out of the question this month.

I have always wondered, can you use part of the voucher value to buy things off other peoples wishlists?

This in the mult-colour, which they class as blue (??)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28314

I really, really want it x