If you won review/model of the month, what would you buy?

VirginAngel wrote:

I have always wondered, can you use part of the voucher value to buy things off other peoples wishlists?

Yes you can, I have bought other people wish list presents with a voucher before. Your voucher code stays the same, the balance just reduces by the amount you have used :) xx

Not sure why they class that as just blue, strange.

I won review of the month aaaaages ago, last April or May I think? I bought the njoy pure wand and vixskin raquel with a 30% code. I didn't know you could use the voucher in combination with a discount too so that was a nice suprise :)

Anyway, if I ended up winning it again I'd probably get the large njoy plug or put it towards an eroscillator.

I won review of the month in Dec and I'm still trying to decide what to do.

On the one side, I was already commited to spending around £100 in Feb. So then, since I'm -really- tight on cash, it's like being able to satisfy that want at zero cost.

But then there's this little devil on one of my shoulders, dressed in lacewear and heels, pointing out I could get £200 worth of stuff and really treat myself. Plus with Valentines Day coming up, maybe I could treat my partner too. But then I'd have to explain where £100 worth of lingere has come from.

The other option is to get the stuff I originally wanted, plus a treat for my GF for around £50, and then I've treated both of us and spent less than I originally intended.

Hardly Sophie's choice I know.

I would either wait for a discount code and buy a Womanizer, or I would treat myself to this

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32069, and this

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32071, and this

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25499.

And I would buy something for someone who might need a bit of cheering up.

I could hardly try for the motm, though, and I seriously doubt I would be able to win the rotm (I am a way too "reserved" to be able to write a review people might find exciting, and the my chances are lowered still by the simple fact I am not a native speaker which naturally means I am unlikely to be exactly great at review writing).

Briona87 wrote:

I could hardly try for the motm, though, and I seriously doubt I would be able to win the rotm (I am a way too "reserved" to be able to write a review people might find exciting, and the my chances are lowered still by the simple fact I am not a native speaker which naturally means I am unlikely to be exactly great at review writing).

Just wanted to let you know that even though I know you've mentioned previously that you're not a native speaker (which I found surprising at the time, so you'd think I'd remember that information!), I really never remember it or notice it in your posts. Your English is practically flawless and I personally don't think that it would be any barrier to you winning review of the month :) x

Skitty wrote:

Briona87 wrote:

Just wanted to let you know that even though I know you've mentioned previously that you're not a native speaker (which I found surprising at the time, so you'd think I'd remember that information!), I really never remember it or notice it in your posts. Your English is practically flawless and I personally don't think that it would be any barrier to you winning review of the month :) x

I'm totally +1ing this.. Briona ur English is immaculate... I'm fluent and you write better than me.. And knowing my Irish accent you probably speak it better than me too... Honestly your English is perfect Xx

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

Skitty wrote:

Briona87 wrote:

I'm totally +1ing this.. Briona ur English is immaculate... I'm fluent and you write better than me.. And knowing my Irish accent you probably speak it better than me too... Honestly your English is perfect Xx

+2 ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif) xx

Briona87 wrote:

Firstly, I agree with the above, you're writing is excellent. Secondly, keep in mind that good writing isn't about being technically correct, it's about connecting emotionally with your audience, be it through humor, passion, erotica, or anything else.

Briona I've loved all your reviews and your writing is amazing. Flawless and better than most of us who have English as a first language!

I'm not sure if anyone will be able to help with this, but I have a little question about Model of the Month (I'm a bit clueless about how it works in general really!)

Is there a limit to how many pictures you can submit, particularly of the same lingerie? If you were to submit pictures of certain clothing, then rephotograph it in a different way if you were feeling particularly creative, could you then submit those in the future?

Skitty,

You can submit whatever you want whenever you want AFAIK. just don't try posting the same pic over and over :)

I got runner-up model of the month a short while ago and already had a bunch of points to use. Not sure what I'll get with them though. Probably just save them for a while.

Thanks for the info, TheViper. That's really helpful to know. Enjoy choosing something nice to buy with your runner-up points :D

I hadn't even thought of the runners up prizes until now! So many incentives for me to try to get good at review writing and to try to be a bit more photogenic, hehe.

This. It's completely frivolous

... but I love it

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=42647

I think I woukd purchase some sexy body stockings the biggest most powerful vibrator by the way smutty your pics are lovely any more

sorry should have said skitty I am sure you would be in the running

Hmm... I might purchase that steel cage I've had my eye on

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=41261

Or some lingerie for my lady and I. Pretty sure we don't need a new dildo just yet

I quite fancy the idea of getting rid of the chair with the heap of clothes on it, and the ironing basket (both under the window in our bedroom) and filling the space with a Liberator chaise-longue. Not sure if Lovehoney have them at the moment and they are expensive, but also look classy.