IM BACK, IM NAKED, IM BALD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i know exactly wat you mean buttyboy.my girl used to be like your other half (or should i say better half because she looks better naked then you do) now look what she gets up to. have you read our reviews.

WHATS WRONG WITH MY NAKED BOD???!!!! MY PARTNERS CONFIDENCE IS A LITTLE BETTER COS OF ALL THE NICE REMARKS ON ERE,SHE HAS MENTIONED A NAKED PIC ON BED WITH JUST BOOTS ON AND LEGS SPREAD...BUT SHE SAYS SHE WANTS TO GET INTO SHAPE 1ST!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE TO SAY IM NEVER TURNED OFF BY HER EVER,HER ORAL IS 1ST CLASS AND SHE HAS NIPPLES TO DIE FOR AND HER PUSSY IS NICE AND TIGHT WHICH MAKES SEX SO MUCH BETTER.HAVENT READ YOUR REVIEWS WHY???

Sorryy if I sound confused but are you not the guy who entered the post saying that your partner didn't like or was it couldn't stand oral. So how come she is so good at it all of a sudden. No ofence meant mate, but do tell it like it is. Oh and as Bath-Bi-Guy didn't put it. DON'T SHOUT ITS RUDE!

what there trying to say is if you type using capitals it means your shouting.nothing wrong with yur bod mate i just find a womens bod more touchable

hi to you both. this is keith.b's girlfriend. i used to be like your girl if not worse. read our reviews and see how i have changed in 18 months.just klick on his name on the left

ive just improved my all round abilities

keith.b = dreamer

Anyone else believe a guy who claims to orgasm 11 times, and pass out three times whilst having sex with ten girls in the room? What's the point of writing reviews if you make it all up?

http://www.orgasmarmy.com/vibrators/love-sex-machine-with-free-uk-power-converter/review/5973.aspx

Now that you come to mention it...

To both of you Buttyboy69 and nip and touch. Firstly your bodies are both fine just chill about your looks its your desire for each other that matters and secondly congratulations on the new found abilities. Great to hear of it and I'm sure its bought you closer.

this woman oozes class,she is classy,sexy and beautiful.her partner is a very very lucky man! her confidence has obviously grown and with it her sexual techniques.can anyone on this site claim to be as sexy as this fine young lady...i doubt it

i agree this woman looks sexy and dirty but yet still looks classy,100% best babe on ere by far,is she thinking of posting any more pics on ere???.......i hope so! also her man(buttyboy69) is 1 lucky guy and i hope he gives her all the satisfaction under the covers she deserves....if not there are many men waiting in line.

fantastic body perfectly formed breasts and a pussy which cries out for maximum penertration.i like this woman and i dream of one day placing my thick erect cock in her warm wet throbbing pussy....question is does she feel the same way?

why are these people suspended????

"These people" are all the same person using lots of different accounts to post messages. D'oh!

We're trying to keep OA for real people with real things to say! :-)

Really?! Wow that's funny. Thanks for keeping an eye on the place!

Haha, that's funny.
So much for low self-esteem, 'she' was constantly complimenting herself.

Yeah I reckon she must be pretty confident coz she seemed to think rather a lot of herself! Which is fair enough and a positive thing, but dunno why she had to share it with the rest of us!

See, that's hilarious, because I was starting to wonder why there was such an active member named Suspended and why he was so determined to defend the dirty honor of some random naked chick. :)

I really wish we would get personal messaging on here. I think it would make the forums so much more enjoyable.

LOL, ohhhh that's why all the suspended. Nicely done.

Bet she feels a right laughing stock now! har har :-P