I'm sure they know!!!

Just wanted to pick up in the
'Possible security issue' thread from a few days back

I too received an email from Royal Mail to tell me they had my delivery and it was due to be delivered that day. Lovehoney have assured us that it's an automated email, but I'm not so sure....

My postie is normally here by 10.30, twice in the last week I've been expecting deliveries from LH (think I have a bit if a sex toy addiction!) and on both those days he's been late!!

Monday he didn't turn up until 11.30 and today it was 12!!
I reckon he picks up his van and as soon as he sees my parcel does his round backwards or something. I'm bloody sure he's making me wait on purpose. Even the postie is a tease.

Now I don't care if it's snowed, if your van broke down or your dog died. Bring me my bloody dildo on time!

That said, I've had a good afternoon lol

Much love and happiness to you all 😍💗💋

Don't know about you, but we have two seperate visits from the post man. One with a bag and one with a van. They always come a couple of hours apart, sometimes the van man is first sometimes the bag man is first.

If he knows, he would only know because he is a customer himself and knows the packaging/address label! Tis definitely an automated email :)

The only way he would know, is if he had ordered from LH himself ;)

My postie is always later than usual, when I have a larger package to deliver. Mind you, I get so many over the years, that I am sure he knows something is up lol

I think I'd be thinking the same thing if I'd had one of those new emails, even though rationally I'd know it's only automated.

I always think that the people at the post office know if I'm returning something to LH as they have to type the address in for the tracking label. I always have to reassure myself that the only way they'd know is if they've bought something from here themselves. I do feel a bit shy sometimes though, especially when I have tons of things arriving here all in the same style boxes.

I live in a small village so only have the van man!

I know he doesn't really know, unless like you say he's a customer lol

Just convinced myself it's some sort on conspiracy lol

Haha this post made me laugh! I work ten minutes from home and my posie always brings my parcels to work if I'm not home. He is so helpful but clearly doesn't know what they are I'm just hoping my colleagues don't start asking questions!

Packages go through x-Ray type machines these days so yea they probably do know what you've ordered.

...joking :-)

I once went to pick up my parcel, my first rabbit, and when the postie handed it over to me he winked and said 'saucy'. Pretty sure he has has a few parcels himself, I awkwardly left the office, haven't seen him since.

Working for the fore mentioned company, I'd like to put all your minds at rest, the only way your post man would know is 1 the packaging came open, but the way LH send there's, I can't see that happening, or 2, he or she has ordered from LH, so I wouldn't worry to much lol,

Working for the fore mentioned company, I'd like to put all your minds at rest, the only way your post man would know is 1 the packaging came open, but the way LH send there's, I can't see that happening, or 2, he or she has ordered from LH, so I wouldn't worry to much lol,

lmao well I have a regular postwoman and i do often wonder if she thinks i get a lot of packages lol

The parcels are "tracked" and the computer can then tell LH where and then when its been delivered, I get one to say it's going to be delivered, then one to say it's been delivered, this helps if you're a student, say, and one of your friends has taken it in, then forgotten about it!

Thanks peeps, i do know that they don't really know what they're bringing me, it's more about him being late arriving on the days he's got a naughty little pressie for me lol

Most people around us know what it is, if we're not in it gets left with OHs receptionist who's married to OHs bestfriend, they know. The postie probably does too, and the woman who's office is next door, ah well!

Just received a similar email, for a delivery today. I think my postman just hates me with all the stuff he delivers me from here and the bay of E ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

I'm not at all fussed if they know or not, I'd hope they'd be curious or even envious ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)