Im too scared

Hi everyone,

My man really wants to try anal, but i have recently had some tightness and bleeding in the back passage, it makes me upset thati cant give him what he really wants but im scared it will hurt or cause damage as im very tight. Any ideas?

Lots of lube hun and go slow - maybe try with some small toys to begin with before going straight into penetrative with his penis! I have the LH beginner's anal beads and they start off tiny - there are some on the Adopt a Toy thread too, which means you'd only need to pay P&P (it explains it on there how it works).

The Maximus anal lube has great reviews and is meant to be really good, gonna try it soon!

Was the bleeding from anal sex by the way or just random? Maybe need to get checked by a doctor if it was just random

you say he wants it, but do you want it?

yh if not comfortable with it i wouldnt advice it, you need to be relaxed and if your not happy about it its gona hurt... If your having problems with pooing and stuff i would leave it for now, ive got a wee cut on my bum at the moment as my mum decided sand paper was a good idea for toilet paper, so im putting off my bum fun till it heals xxx

however if you do go ahead lube lube and more lube, lube that bad boy up till its literally dripping off the end, then lube up your bum as well... seriously there is never too much lube when it comes to anal penetration in my opinion anyway

WeeSteve wrote:

as my mum decided sand paper was a good idea for toilet paper,

LMAOOOO you always make me laugh xxx

Haha my parents always have the thinnest loo roll known to man, have to use a whole roll just for one toilet trip!!

luckylesbo wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

Its a nightmare she does it all the time!

And im glad i can make you smile, maybe il get a sex change and we can be super kool together?! hehe

SMF anal is something which only works if you both want it and both are comfortable. If you have any doubts at all then the best advice I can give is don't try it.

Don't allow yourself to be pressured or guilt tripped into trying something you are not 100% into.

If you do then start small, a finger with short well filed nail and no sharp bits of skin. Lots and lots of lube. Insert slowly a small amount at a time and wait before going further. If it hurts stop, breathe deep wait for the pain to go before pullng it out.

With toys start small, with something designed for anal play and slowly work up. It might take weeks or months to get to the point where you can comfortably have anal sex or you might decide it isn't for you.

Personally I don't like beads. a slim dildo or plug suits me better. But always slow and well lubed.

xGGx

WeeSteve wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

And im glad i can make you smile, maybe il get a sex change and we can be super kool together?! hehe

you can wear the pants, i will wear the strapon!!!

luckylesbo wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

you can wear the pants, i will wear the strapon!!!

in love, with you <3

ghostgirl wrote:

SMF anal is something which only works if you both want it and both are comfortable. If you have any doubts at all then the best advice I can give is don't try it.

Don't allow yourself to be pressured or guilt tripped into trying something you are not 100% into.

If you do then start small, a finger with short well filed nail and no sharp bits of skin. Lots and lots of lube. Insert slowly a small amount at a time and wait before going further. If it hurts stop, breathe deep wait for the pain to go before pullng it out.

With toys start small, with something designed for anal play and slowly work up. It might take weeks or months to get to the point where you can comfortably have anal sex or you might decide it isn't for you.

Personally I don't like beads. a slim dildo or plug suits me better. But always slow and well lubed.

xGGx

^ This is exactly right and extremely useful to all people who are new to anal. I do like beads though but if you're trying to make yourself less 'tight' you could try: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16053 as a start off. However as ghostgirl has said, don't do anything you don't want to. It is your decision what you do in the bedroom as well as your man's.

Dont ever let anyone ever guilt or pressure you into any thing sexual, if you are not comfortable thinking about it now you are not going to enjoy act if not completely relaxed.

YoungHavingFun wrote:

Lots of lube hun and go slow - maybe try with some small toys to begin with before going straight into penetrative with his penis! I have the LH beginner's anal beads and they start off tiny - there are some on the Adopt a Toy thread too, which means you'd only need to pay P&P (it explains it on there how it works).

The Maximus anal lube has great reviews and is meant to be really good, gonna try it soon!

Was the bleeding from anal sex by the way or just random? Maybe need to get checked by a doctor if it was just random

I ordered some maximus yesterday, i hope it is as good as everyone says xx