improvised sex toys?

hey guys was curious to hear if any off you had used somthing that isnt a sex toy as one before? say, cucumbers or vibrating game controllers? would love to hear from you guys on this :)

I think there are so many toys out there now that are so easy to get hold of, using things that aren't intended to be used as toys is unnecessary. Saying that, before I ordered my first toy, I was a huge fan of my pillow..

as in to grind on? and i agree i havent used anything else since i got my toys just curious as to what others have tried before toys

I remember using my electric toothbrush over a towel, the rim of the bath, and even plastic beaded necklaces. Obviously this was before I was exposed to sex toys.

1 Like

Yeah, I think that was how I discovered clitoral orgasms. It's quite interesting to hear what people did before they found the wonder of toys :)

i when i was younger had used a pillow as a male masturbator by folding it in half

Wow if I think back to the first thing I ever inserted into my bum, when I was....ahem...18... I think it was a biro!

i had done that with a sharpie but had no real sensations, but it opened me up to penetration myself

i still use a scrunched up blamket to grind against when batteries die xx

Much like others here i've only ever used improvised ideas before toys.

I once blindfolded my ex and told decided to tell her i'd been toy shopping and let her feel my deodrant can through my bad and she got so excited i had to go through with it. I told her it was glass and thats why it was cold but having not used toys before she beleived me and loved it. It was then we realised we had to stop being poor students and get ourselves some toys

before i got toys i did have a pressure activated vibrating body massager i'd had it ages before i thought of trying it as a sex toy it was surprisingly good with a nice rumble to it , before getting my first toy i did buy a cheapy electric toothbrush out of a pound shop to use as a toy as i wasn't quite brave enough to order a proper vibrator it didn't really do anything for me. so glad i now have tools made for the job

1 Like

I think a lot of people will admit to grabbing the nearest phallic shaped object (or equivelant) as a teenager! Hairbrush handle and shower head spring to mind but I got my first vibrator pretty quickly after that so nothing too exotic.

PandaAdore wrote:

I think a lot of people will admit to grabbing the nearest phallic shaped object (or equivelant) as a teenager! Hairbrush handle and shower head spring to mind

Candles, I even remember bending a candle one time too, lol.

Also a Brut aftershave bottle from a teenage christmas set, you know, the one that came with soap on a rope (probably showing my age here somewhat).
But yeah, anyone remember the shape of brut bottles? almost ideal really.

Not me but I remember in the sixth form at school a number of the girls had the "wiggle writers" a big thick pen with a vibrating end to make your handwriting wavy.

Yeah, of course they were using them for their coursework...

Am I the only one who liked the water jets in bathtub?

1 Like

The shower on the power setting with my thumb covering most of the jets. First time I had a tumble in the tub. Oops!

1 Like

Am I the only one who liked the water jets in bathtub?

never been fortunate to have a jacuzzi bath, my local swimming pool does have a jacuzzi pool and it's always fun trying to get yourself in the right position over a jet of water then trying not to to look like the jets of water are having a certain pleasure inducing effect on you

I definitely had hair brush handles and body spray cans at college before I had sex toys, and on a few occasions since then... ;)

I've used a high power shower head on the under side of my dick for an amazing hands-free wank!

1 Like

I am sure some of you might have made your own ice dildo but becareful to ensure you don't burn those sensitive parts.

1 Like