In chastity

Well after talking things through with the wife, it's finally happened, We are now in a female lead relationship, I was fitted with my CB 6000 chastity cage last night, I've got the spare key for now, but only for emergencys and until I get used to the feel of it, but I'm looking forward to handing the key over, so the wife has full control, we are working on a agreement on what we both want and expect of the offer half, we may take the cuckold route, but we're taking things nice and steady for now

Oh wow your brave. What happens if u need the loo? Does it stop u getting hard? Really stupid question I bet, never really looked into them b4 x

wooo they look brutal go you for trying !

Good luck. Sounds like you have really talked this through with your wife, which is great. Would love one of these chastity devices for my sub. Have fun x

Delboy1991 wrote:

Oh wow your brave. What happens if u need the loo? Does it stop u getting hard? Really stupid question I bet, never really looked into them b4 x

The loo depends on the rules you've agreed but they have a pee hole. It doesn't stop an erection per sé, but forces it to point downwards at all times and will restrict the girth the penis can grow to, but I found in terms of length gain in an erection, the device moves further away from the body. I've written what I think is a fairly comprehensive review that answers your questions & more. Scuba man - good luck ;)

I have "played" with chastity but you are brave to go 24/7. I hope you both manage to keep it fun! Good luck!!!!

Good luck :) I'm chastised right now but I've got a silicone thing which is much more sturdy than the CB6000 range, it's also more comfortable lol.

Raven93 wrote:

Good luck :) I'm chastised right now but I've got a silicone thing which is much more sturdy than the CB6000 range, it's also more comfortable lol.

What device do you use Raven93? The CB6000 feels quite sturdy to me!

It's a silicone thing I found on ebay, no idea what it's called though XD The CB6000 has a line down the middle holding it together, my last one split down that line trapping my hard on between sharp plastic while I struggled to get the padlock off, it's not so much the plastic as the design that's a problem with them. You can imagine I have a dislike of the CB6000 range now lol.

Oh wait lovehoney sell it now: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30906

Mine is pink though :P

Have tried chastity when we have been going out for dinner etc, but never 24/7. I certainly will discuss it with my OH

Thanks for all the support guys. Well I've just spent my first full day in chastity, including work, the wife loves the control, I think I've unleashed her hidden side, I'll keep anyone posted who wish's to be kept up to date

Congrats scubaman. I think there's something deeply erotic and powerful about being kept in chastity and handing control over to your OH, it's quite the trip! Unfortunately I've not yet found a device I'm comfortable in 24/7 so I'm thinking of going for a custom made one by mature metal. My girlfriend is certainly quite keen for it to happen soon

Go for it Scubaman. I've never done it 24/7, but just after a few evenings, I can definitely see the appeal. Good luck!

Thanks purring pussy, yes we have, got to work a few things out, but we're getting there, it's great on and the wife is taking to this like a duck to water

Subdom27 wrote:

Go for it Scubaman. I've never done it 24/7, but just after a few evenings, I can definitely see the appeal. Good luck!

Let me know if you get one John, I may check that site out

Welcome to the club.

I started in chastity a couple of years ago but didn't have the courage to tell the OH. Eventually though I did broach the subject with her and to my surprise she agrred to give it a try. Well - you know that old saying about being careful what you wish for?

I'm now kept locked for between 7 - 10 days at a time, 24/7 and she loves the control - she says it turns her on probably more than me.

We started with the CB range but graduated to using metal ones for a couple of reasons. First was hygiene - we found that it wasn't easy to keep clean for long periods in the CB and we also found that it wasn't comfortable at night.

So I now have 2 cages. A short one for daytime wear and a longer one for the nights. My OH prefers the longer one (See my reviews) as she can tease me through the bars.

However chastity does take a lot of work on both sides. I think a lot of women think they can put the lock on and forget it for days at a time. But the reality is that my OH works hard at keeping me aroused by teasing, edging and wearing erotic clothing and lingerie.

She also wears the key either around her neck or on her HW anklet when she's out and about - that's hot for both of us.

I have been cuckolded beforeby previous GFs but my OH and I aren't at that stage although I'd like her too.

Be careful though - there's a lot of stories on the net which are just pure fantasy.

Good luck & keep us posted

KeptLocked wrote:

Welcome to the club.

I started in chastity a couple of years ago but didn't have the courage to tell the OH. Eventually though I did broach the subject with her and to my surprise she agrred to give it a try. Well - you know that old saying about being careful what you wish for?

I'm now kept locked for between 7 - 10 days at a time, 24/7 and she loves the control - she says it turns her on probably more than me.

We started with the CB range but graduated to using metal ones for a couple of reasons. First was hygiene - we found that it wasn't easy to keep clean for long periods in the CB and we also found that it wasn't comfortable at night.

So I now have 2 cages. A short one for daytime wear and a longer one for the nights. My OH prefers the longer one (See my reviews) as she can tease me through the bars.

However chastity does take a lot of work on both sides. I think a lot of women think they can put the lock on and forget it for days at a time. But the reality is that my OH works hard at keeping me aroused by teasing, edging and wearing erotic clothing and lingerie.

She also wears the key either around her neck or on her HW anklet when she's out and about - that's hot for both of us.

I have been cuckolded beforeby previous GFs but my OH and I aren't at that stage although I'd like her too.

Be careful though - there's a lot of stories on the net which are just pure fantasy.

Good luck & keep us posted

thanks for the post, I'll keep in touch, sounds like you've got things sorted on the relationship front

Congratulations! Best of luck trying this out and seeing what works for you.

We're giving this a try and I have a metal cage-like device.

I've worn it overnight and then for half a day to get used to it.

I hope it's going to add another facet to our play!