In chastity

Good luck :) enjoy!

Thanks, Lollipop.

I wore it last night for a bit of fun and it was both exciting and frustrating at the same time!

And, no she didn't let me out. It's still on. lol

Hi Graham

Hope that you were ok wearing your cage overnight.

I found that it took me some while to get used to wearing a cage for longer periods. It was a slow build up to where we are now but I have to say that during the day I often forget that I've got it on.

Going to the loo is a 'reminder' time and of course if for some reason I'm aroused.

Enjoy the journey

It was fine, Kept. Felt a little heavy and odd at first, but dropped off no bother!

I think our plan is for me to wear it for a full 24 hours by Saturday and go from there.

Any tips/advice are always more than welcome!

Hi Graham76

glad your getting into the swing of things with your cage, I've worn mine for a while, me and the wife love our new relationship, she holds the key and certainly lets me know she is in charge of my release in more ways than one, I'm only allowed to take it off to shower and when my wife sees fit to use me, I wear it to work, climbing in and out of my truck and doing manual work with no problem, having to sit down is part and parcel of life in chastity when going to the loo, but if you are happy to hand control of your man hood over to your OH, then you can't beat it.

good luck and keep us posted

Not much advice really - I wash daily and make sure that I use talc down there which avoids the skin sticking to the metal and causing abrasions.

But like Scubaman I really don't find it an impediment to every day life or work apart from the obvious. A little more care is needed when sitting down perhaps but even then I can't really say that I notice it much even then.

I do like to wear a good fitting pair of briefs for 2 reasons. 1st it holds it all in a neat package and thus helps it not to be noticeable to the outside world and 2nd it's comfort.

I've had it on since 7am and it all seems fine. Going to the loo is a pain, but hey-ho!

Scheduled to come off before bedtime and back on first thing tomorrow for 24 hours! ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

I seem to have managed all weekend with it on!

We're kinda liking it!

It can get addicttive - for both of you!

We played last night and it was a real turn on that I couldn't be touched.

Still wearign it today!

Graham76 wrote:

We played last night and it was a real turn on that I couldn't be touched.

Still wearign it today!

Hi Graham76

what Keptlocked says about it can be very addictive to both you and your OH is quite true, both me and the wife love playing whilst I'm caged, enjoy the fun

Frustrating and exciting at the same time.

I think she likes it as "we" have decided to keep it on til bedtime tomorrow. :)

What I love most is when the OH edges me especially if she's restrained my wrists to the head board. She's learning to 'play' with me for longer periods, bringing me close and then stopping.

Eventually she stops altogether and, when things have subsided, puts the cage back on - oh what sweet agony!

Ruined orgasms can be good too, but I much prefer edging.

Might pinch your game!

So, had it back on since about 4pm on Friday with a promise to get it unlocked before work on Monday morning.

Quite enjoying wearing it and especially when playing. :)

How's it going these days Graham?

I'm jealous of people with a penis - female chastity devices are a lot more unwieldy and difficult to find if you need to get your hands on a decent one. Best of luck with your new gear.

I've just come out of a five hour stint in my belt - I would love to be able to go long-term, but I find the experience makes me so horny that I'm completely exhausted by the end of the evening. Plus I know that, even though I'm not prudish in the slightest, I would feel utterly bizarre about wearing it under clothes in public.

Glad you are having fun enjoy it

I've read this and looked at the page with penis restants the average size seems to be app three and a half inches internal would I have a problem as my man hood is four and a half inches slack? Can some one help please with information thank you.

D.j wrote:

I've read this and looked at the page with penis restants the average size seems to be app three and a half inches internal would I have a problem as my man hood is four and a half inches slack? Can some one help please with information thank you.

Probably not - the whole point is that the penis is constrained and it's usually pretty easy to stuff a flacid cock into a cage.