In the heat of the moment

What's the most inappropriate thing you've screamed during sex?

I once yelled 'Take all of it b*tch' - I was drunk and it was a one night stand.

Nothing really. Tho I can get quite dirty when me and my partner do anal. I'll be like oh yeah baby come on f*+k my tight ass.

I get a bit carried away lol :/

haha that's brilliant. think mine is probably 'for fuck's sake, do it right or don't do it!!!!!!!!!!!' he stopped, :( i'm horrible :(

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Nothing really. Tho I can get quite dirty when me and my partner do anal. I'll be like oh yeah baby come on f*+k my tight ass.

I love when my OH talks dirty!

Yeah I say some filthy things pretty much constantly but nothing weird. Well I don't know what's inappropriate for some maybe isn't to me. Like Chris what you said is often said to me I love it..that's just how we are though,

i suppose my ex once said that's right cry for me or something, but I can't remember, haha. And I didn't mind. I fake cried lol.

My OH loves it so its all good. ;)

I went out with a girl for a couple of months who liked it all extremely filthy. The sex was always crazy (handcuffs, bondage, ropes, clamps, slapping, smacking, etc.) and she insisted that I call her a slut or tramp. That wasn't even the worst of it - she liked me to be really degrading to her, verbally.

Eventually I had to break up with her as I really didn't like it all the time like that. Just too much.

Different strokes for different folks!

Lollipop ;) wrote:

That's hot!

My ex used to just shout to do it harder, which always made me slow down ;)

I have to say. i would never allow my partner to swear at me during sex or any other time. I'd slap him and walk out lol.

Yeah, very fine line to call a girl names during sex. Gotta be the kind of girl that's ok with that!

Depends on the name and the mood of the sex, I had an ex who called me fat when we had sex,

i did not appreciate it at alllllll haha.

TBH I don't think I've said anything extremly bad during the act. We're not extremly filthy unless it's when he's not here and we're more explicit. He does like it when I yell things out in French so I tend to do that more.

is that the smoke alarm or are you just getting HOT.

FrozenAngel wrote:

TBH I don't think I've said anything extremly bad during the act. We're not extremly filthy unless it's when he's not here and we're more explicit. He does like it when I yell things out in French so I tend to do that more.

Ooooh la la! That is sexxxxy

MissChar wrote:

Depends on the name and the mood of the sex, I had an ex who called me fat when we had sex,

i did not appreciate it at alllllll haha.

Jeez, that's not the right thing to say! Don't look fat in your pics hun.

Love when my OH begs me to put all my dick in her when I tease her with only a bit

FrozenAngel wrote:

Always hot to hear naughty words in another language!

Haha yeah I'm not really he was just an ass! Hence ex!

Hmm yes things always get dirty when you get teased! So cruel haha.

My OH don't really say anything bad to me. He'll just be like oooo take it take it! take that big cock in your tight pussy/ass/mouth lol.

MissChar wrote:

FrozenAngel wrote:

Ooooh la la! That is sexxxxy

Oh thanks hun! He likes it a lot! He has no idea what I'm saying LOL but it drives him nuts.