In the heat of the moment

Haha my oh often says things like that to me, he is the worst dirty talker though

'i wanna see you have a great time' lol so cute

I think 'fuck!' is my usual sex word, you know, to accompany the thrusts.

Just when an orgasm is getting close of course. Not the whole time lol

LOL Chris I'm sorry hun, but I just got mental images of someone going "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck" With every thurst lol!!

IrishChris wrote:

I think 'fuck!' is my usual sex word, you know, to accompany the thrusts.

Just when an orgasm is getting close of course. Not the whole time lol

Lol! Fuck is the standard isn't it, I'm the same when I get close 'fuck me fuck me fuck me'

I got to agree with that IrishChris I say fuck a lot during sex too. That and oh god! Lol

FrozenAngel wrote:

LOL Chris I'm sorry hun, but I just got mental images of someone going "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck" With every thurst lol!!

Lol can you imagine right from the first entry...

Lollipop ;) wrote:

I got to agree with that IrishChris I say fuck a lot during sex too. That and oh god! Lol

Oh yeah, lots of 'Oh God!'s too!!

Staring slow, then going fast and faster until fuck is barely audiable

MissChar wrote:

FrozenAngel wrote:

Lol can you imagine right from the first entry...

The whole 2 hours? Couldn't do that. ;)

Actually, my OH tells me that if it's a handjob I shout 'cum'. Which I realise I may have started after several accidental eye shots!

IrishChris wrote:

Actually, my OH tells me that if it's a handjob I shout 'cum'. Which I realise I may have started after several accidental eye shots!

OMG! that is gold!

IrishChris wrote:

LOL My OH does that now, after he almost accidently shot me and I had to pull out some super awesome Matrix neo style moves to dodge.

Hahah actually can't still laughing!

CUM haha. It's fair warning I spose!

IrishChris wrote:

Sounds like you're just being considerate!

Apparently during ass play it's all grunts and no specific words. Says the OH.

I gotta start paying attention to what I say!?!

IrishChris wrote:

Apparently during ass play it's all grunts and no specific words. Says the OH.

I gotta start paying attention to what I say!?!

Or you have a voice recorder and listen to it later!

Nah, you'll ruin the moment if you realise what you're saying and just go poker faced!

The most inappropriate? Hmmm....We have BDSM element which involves shouting out a lot of stuff and been called a lot of things lol.

The most embarrassing thing? ........ Stop....I am gunna be sick! (I was pissed lol)

Also mid sex: "Can you hear crying?" (Both freeze and hold breath for ten seconds)..."Nope" ..."Okay, cool, carry on".... (Parents know this one well lol)

Then there was the time my partner was making a lot of unusual yelping noises, me thinking he is having a blast so going harder and ...."AHH AHHH NO CRAMPPPP! GET OFF! GET OFFFFF!"

Fine!

Pfft!

:D

IrishChris wrote:

Lollll! I like how this isn't "Im coming" or "I am going to cum" but just....CUM!

Like....TIMBERRRRR! Lol!