Inflatable Butt Plugs

Boo!

How many here have experience with inflatable butt plugs? I'm moving into the 2.5" diameter toys and want something to help me stretch. But I'm TERRIFIED that the plug will tear and somehow damage my insides. :( Is this fear unfounded? I'm very interested in the Doc Johnson Gapers Latex Inflatable Butt Plug, but I've seen that some have a defect, where one side is weaker than the others and bulbs out when inflated. Anyone have one?

Cheers!

Much too big.

Seems inflatable toys are not that popular.

My warm up too dunca would like something a bit bigger now though,any suggestions

YAY! Thanks Hella Rouge. Very reassuring.

I've done some maths on my toy collection as I know that size varies, even between same products! Noticed I already have a 2.3" plug, and that X Large Triple Bump Butt Plug that I have is 2.6"! So I don't need the DocJ Classic Large plug (2.3") as the ones I have already cover its range. So I'm just gonna get the Gapers Inflatable. And save your plug, Dunca, for when I get the Holmes realistic in a few months.

Thanks!

Yeah, but not for long. ;P But the Holmes is as far as I want to go, these two bigger plugs are just to prepare me for it.

I've been wanting to try out one of these for a while now. I definitely enjoy the sensation of being completely filled with something nice and thick, but I the entry is still something which bloody hurts. Think I'll have to throw one onto my next order!

I have a couple of inflatable toys one being the Doc Johnson gapers. I really like the toy and get a great feeling when I pump it as large as I can go.

Nothing to add. Haven't read any of the comments. Just love the title of this thread.

Could almost be a cool 90s indie band name.

"Welcome people. We are THE INFLATABLE BUTT PLUGS! LETS ROCK!"

they are hard to handle i had one for

a while then it broke due over inflating

You should buy another one!

Syd wrote:

Nothing to add. Haven't read any of the comments. Just love the title of this thread.

Could almost be a cool 90s indie band name.

"Welcome people. We are THE INFLATABLE BUTT PLUGS! LETS ROCK!"

Awesome........

I use http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=6406

Its really good! :) the vibrations are SO strong! i love it <3

Ork wrote:

A new thread might be in oder?

Posted 17 May 2011 at 2:25 pm

Yh but tbf you have been telling people to check if their are any other threads about it before posting

HandcuffedLover wrote:

What I've always worried about is if the valve or whatever comes off and it's stuck up your arse with no way of deflating it!

Yeah i gotta be honest. this is prob my biggest worry lol

I like the idea of inflatable plugs, but I'm not actually that keen on using them. There's something that just feels quite different about having one inside you, compared to a solid plug, and whenever I'm using one my body always ends up telling me that I need to push it out quite soon after. Instead of getting that pleasurably full feeling that I get from a regular plug, it just feels slightly uncomfortable, but it might be something I just need to persevere with.

HandcuffedLover wrote:

What I've always worried about is if the valve or whatever comes off and it's stuck up your arse with no way of deflating it!

If the worst happened you could easily cut through the soft hose with a sharp pair of scissors, and the air would come gushing out.

Hi Vanquish.

What you're describing did actually happen to me. I guess the poor old inflatable plug either had a minute nick in it, or had just given up the coast. Either way it burst inside. Apart from it being a bit of a surprise no harm was done. The rubbery coating isn't that much thicker than say a balloon and the rigid(ish) core and base were fine so it was no more difficult to remove than normally. I just replaced it with another of the same model - if that goes the same way I'll have to just find something that can cope with the 25-30 pumps :-)

This was the item, and as I say, I simply replaced it.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=6406

It's a good way to stretch out, I find.