Injuries?

Has anyone ever injured themselves or partner while in the throws of passion.

2 Likes

Tore my banjo strap a few times and banged my head on the wall! :rofl:

5 Likes

Ouch at @WillC
I bit and caught the same penis in a zip once. Was a very short lived relationship :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I’m old so my knees ache after a good session. Does that count? I’ve also trapped and nipped myself in my chastity cage a few times.:grin:

4 Likes

Yeah done my banjo a few times, it is bad but you have to soldier on. Broke a finger once also.

1 Like

We’ve injured 5 beds completely :face_with_hand_over_mouth: if that counts :joy:
Not injuries but I’ve clicked my jaw a few time’s giving him head, clicked my elbows, knees and shoulders.

2 Likes

Snapped/bent my penis once, that was very very painful. She was riding on top and was being quite vigirous and just came out too far and came down with force on my penis, which bent in two and made a loud crack sound, I may have also swore slightly :slight_smile:

1 Like

YES. My husband hates this story but I think it’s funny (now).

To preface I’ve had an episiotomy, so I obviously had a scar. Well after that my ex and I didn’t have sex for the rest of our relationship so I had no idea that my doctor apparently gave me a few extra stitches.

Fast forward to a long while later when I’m dating my husband. We were in a long distance relationship at the time so anytime we had the chance, we’d try to have sex. So we’re going at it one night in doggy, and I guess he pulled out way too far because at attempted re-entry, he slammed straight into my perineum (on my scar) and split it back open.

4 Likes

Mostly just very sore after a particularly vigorous pounding but have nearly pulled the muscle under my chin a few times from sucking hard :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You mentioning episiotomy reminded me that i read recently that that’s why chainsaws were invented, and it was only later someone had the idea of using them to cut down trees! Apparently the original tools were still being used as late as the 1970’s :scream:

@WillC for the second time today, your post made me cross my legs, OUCH!

2 Likes

Sorry! :innocent:

3 Likes

5 beds! I believe it, lol!:laughing:

1 Like

Yeah we don’t have much luck with beds :woman_facepalming::joy:

1 Like

I’ve had a cracked rib and a perforated eardrum!

So painful, stings like crazy, and bleeds quite a lot :weary:

1 Like

Split my fore skin twice not on the same occasion many many years ago very uncomfortable visit to the doctors :lab_coat: it does heal itself no scaring nor no swelling ! Ps sorry if this is a bit gross for anyone :mask:

2 Likes

Owwwww!

1 Like

Ouch! :face_with_spiral_eyes: I can’t imagine why he doesn’t like being reminded!

1 Like

The first time I had sex with my first friend with benefits he tore my vagina. I was a little nervous and he was pretty girthy. He liked changing between sex acts so we’d done some PiV (which hadn’t hurt) and he asked me to sit on his face and within a minute he could taste blood. Definitely not my period. He was really sweet about it and we arranged to meet again a few days later. And it happened again (don’t think it had healed enough). Left it a few weeks and then the next time I saw him he had bought a bottle of lube. I’m taking it as a compliment that he really wanted to have sex with me that he was willing to keep risking it lol. We never had any more problems after that though.

The other one didn’t happen to me but I did cause it. Another casual sex partner, first time we were going to have sex. I don’t fully remember how I did it, but he was laying on the bed was his head quite close to the headboard and I guess the way I pounced on him made him smack his head rather hard against the headboard, resulting in a mild concussion. Obviously I didn’t damage him too badly as we did date for a fair few months. I did feel guilty about it for ages though until I realised he had been lying to me and was actually married. Then the guilt disappeared.

2 Likes