Injuries?

@WillC you are forgiven :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Think Iā€™ve only fallen off the bedā€¦
@AJSTAR what was that tale you were telling me earlier that had me in stitchesā€¦?

1 Like

My wife broke lilā€™ Benjy early in our relationship - she was on top and got a bit enthusiastic and sat down hard on it just as it had kinda slipped out. There was a horrible pop (a bit like cracking a glow stick (for all the old 90s ravers) and quite a bit of painā€¦thankfully it healed up fine after a couple of weeks off any attention!!

Hasnā€™t happened since happily.

1 Like

Heā€™s relaxed a bit more about it now. He was absolutely mortified at the time, meanwhile my dumbass was more concerned with getting food at 3 am after getting cleaned up :joy::joy:

1 Like

I like a bit of rough handling so Iā€™ve had a bruised d-ck several times along the way, big purple splodges. After a particularly vigorous PIV when all I knew was vanilla I peeā€™d red the next morning - so relieved it was only a burst blood vessel.
I sometimes get a little over zealous with the sounding too
I think overall though d_cks are designed to be pretty indestructible

If youā€™ve never had a sex injury, youā€™re just not pushing the boundaries

Iā€™ve had a sprain here or there but worst one was back before I understood a lot about sex and got REAL bad um rug burn per se right on the side of my shaft. Thatā€™s when I found out how very, very important lube is. Damn you young me!

1 Like

:flushed::sob: oh dear!!

1 Like

I may have accidentally came in an ex eye once and Iā€™m sure theres been at least one broken bed :joy:

2 Likes

My wife was riding me & was bouncing up & down very hard & fast & my penis slipped out as she went up to far came back down hard & it felt like she snapped my penisā€‹:flushed::nauseated_face:
& if if go to deep on my wife she says it hurts her (Iā€™m quite big) so I have to be careful.

3 Likes

Yep. Like other the banjo string has taken a battering a few times when younger. And carpet burns. Not just my knees but once slipped out whilst in the missionary position and ended up with one on the head of my cock. Ouch.

1 Like

Not me but sub once had some gd rope burns and carpet burns

Same as everyone else, a few broken beds and some broken slats! I also end up with mystery bruises a lot and sometimes some red handprints on my bum :flushed: I never broken a bone so I think my bones and joints must be pretty hardy, although if I can save up to buy the under bed restraints maybe more injuries are in my future :joy:

1 Like

Lol getting a bullet stuck up my boy hole when l lost my virginity?! :see_no_evil:

5 Likes

Omg, Iā€™m wincing sooooooo much. Hope youā€™re well healed now

Thatā€™s the one
You poor love :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Was so drunk once having a session my partner had friction burns inside her. We must have been going at it for hours

Canā€™t say Iā€™ve had any I can think of to be honest

Haha :see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

Ouch, yes ive done this (not enough lube :woman_facepalming: ) not fun