Innuendo conversation game

might be better pulling out and just going in the front entrance, just beat down the bush and you will slip straight in

Ah yes that's better, slipped in nicely, the cock keeps going in and out now, I can't tell if it's cumming or going!

just get it by the neck and give it a good shake, choke that chicken!

Choked the chicken and he coughed out some gooey stuff so I've left him alone for a while! Might have a stroll to the toyshop get the oh a present to play with later...

make sure shes got a nice hard lollipop to slurp on

I have and I think I'll have a lick of a nice strawberry split!

such a shame they were out of strawberry licks, but they do have chocolate fingers and chocolate rings? any that you fancy getting your lips round?

Mmm love a chocolate ring, I like to put my tongue through the hole before eating them! Can't beat a good muffin though...

Mmm love a chocolate ring, I like to put my tongue through the hole before eating them! Can't beat a good muffin though...

I love a good moist muffin in a morning, but i quite fancy a quick one down the local? anyone joining me?

A couple of shots or a full pint?

oh i love a pint, something large to get my hands and lips round, with a nice creamy top

He saw the look in my eye, but still couldn't believe it when I took it all down in one go.

Here I'll wipe that drip off your chin, up for a 2nd round?

in a minute, i'm just going to pop outside for a quickie, anyone fancy a bit of shag?

I got bacci and rizla but has anybody got a tip to pop in the end?

sorry no tips for popping, but it's freezing out here, i fancy something hot and filling

I keep a long, warm sausage between my legs for filling up on cold days, you can have a nibble

oooo it's not got cheese on it has it? though dont mind a bit of sauce

Sorry plenty of cheese, quite a nutty taste to it, there is sauce in the bottle but you'll need to give it a good shake and maybe slap the end a bit to get it to come out.