Innuendo conversation game

Now it's all clean I can put it in the box

Hmm this tools rather a tight fit in this box, might need a hand getting it all in!

Girlfriend getting impatient so she grabbed my tool and thrust the whole length in in one go. I can smell she's cooking something and she asks "breast or leg?"

Nice firm breast please, although I do love to nibble a nice thigh! Any sauce?

dripping with a nice creamy sauce .

Mmm looks tasty but I need something to dip in that sauce I think!

i have a couple of nice baps you can have, just help yourself

Nice soft baps will do fine, could do with some tasty juice to wash it all down now

Wet lips i see, should help when you get them round that nice bit of meat i have for you.

While chewing on my meat I watched as she bent over and shook her cartons of milk

I fancy a milkshake, I love whipping up a bit of the white stuff

But I always end up getting white stuff dripping down my chin, always miss my mouth, so typical!

I'll be needing another shower. As the silver shower has a crack I think I'll go for the golden shower

My golden shower was great.. Except now I am dripping wet!

I'll just grab a towel and give myself a right good rub

Might pop down to the petting zoo this afternoon to play with a cock or stroke a beaver.

shame, the beaver just wasnt open to fondling, but i enjoyed having hold of the large cock

Time for the cock to be put in the chicken shed...

... should I put the cock in the front entrance or the back?

bit tight round the back entrance, you will have to shove it in hard

Get in will you!! Blimey might have to grease this cock up so the fat bugger will fit in this narrow entrance! The heads popped in ok I'm just not sure the rest will fit!