Introducing a Cane Advice

Love the though of a cane across my buttocks but wondering how to introduce it into foreplay??

I have a bamboo garden cane that I am quite keen to try before buying a proper cane, we are going away to an isolated cottage next week and plan on having red buttocks all week!!! So wondering if I should just pack it (or a couple) along with our other toys or introduce it before we go?

I am not new to a good spanking (love it) just want to go to the new step.

I would most cretainly present it to him as a new weapon in his "spank you arsnel" before you go to give him a chance practice first on a mattress or such to get the feel of it. Just a point on using it, a cane has a very thin impact area, so gives much more pain but over a smaller surface area, to the point where a really hard swing can break the skin like a bull whip. So take care, start slowly.

The impact strength of a cane is governed not just by how hard you swing it, but also how much of a back arm swing you use, and also the point of impact follow through. What I mean with point of impact follow through is; if he stops his swing in line with your bum, the force is less than if he lets his hand try to follow through beyond the point of impact, this is even more relevant in the use of a flogger or bull whip.

Has your partner ever used a cane before? Unless they are really good with canes already, they will definitely need to practice before using it on you. Canes are amazing toys but there is a lot of potential for things to go wrong and serious harm to be done.

Also, be careful using something that wasn’t designed for impact play. There is a much higher chance of it breaking than if you use something designed for the job.

I think some research is required with a cane. There is a technique to using it that is slightly different to paddles and other items. The pain can actually get a lot worse following use so start easy I think it would be best to give it to him as a present and set a time for you to receive it