Introducing Alison as the bbw wife and Conner as the handsome husband

My husband has talked me into starting a nsfw twitter account for me to show off my hottness as he calls it. I just don’t know what to do or say for the first post so any suggestions?

5 Likes

Not sure what nsfw stands for or the twitter connection. Welcome to the forum though and I hope you find it useful, informative and interesting.

NSFW (Not Safe For Work)

@Alison-and-Conner Twitter is surprisingly lenient on this front, although it shadow bans certain keywords so you’ll need to be careful.

Good luck and Welcome to the Forums, it’s full of good discussion and wonderful people. Enjoy your time here. :slight_smile:

Hello and welcome :smiley: @Alison-and-Conner

Hello :wave:

Afternoon and welcome :heartpulse:

Hi and welcome @Alison-and-Conner

Hi :wave: @Alison-and-Conner welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

Hiya there @Alison-and-Conner :wave::wave:

Welcome to the forum.

You did great with your first post here…so go along the lines of introducing yourself and your assets…type it and then tweak it until you’re happy with it before you press post.

Good Luck

Hi, Welcome to the forum :wave:

@Alison-and-Conner hello welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

Hellooooo and its upto you…

Hi and welcome :hugs:

Hey and welcome to this amazing community!

Hello there, welcome :wave:t2:
I’ve no advice apart from, you could just say I’m Alison…and then blow them away with your hotness :man_shrugging:t2:

It’s entirely up to you but as far as I know social media sites including twitter have quite stringent rules on certain topics… just be careful.

Hi @Alison-and-Conner :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

I don’t use Twitter or know much about how it works so really can’t help. Good luck with it though!

Hey welcome to the forum. Maybe try being yourself with the first post and introduce who you are and what you’ll be doing for future posting :nerd_face:

You can pretty talk about anything (legal) and post hardcore photos and videos on twitter. Its the main advertising mechanism for many content creators on OF and other sites.

Theres not much I’ve not seen on there. :wink:

1 Like

@Alison-and-Conner Hello and welcome.