Introducing her to bum play

I have been trying to introduce the wife to bum play over the last year or so. I have managed to get a well lubed finger inside her a few times, although an inch at most.

When I am down on her and do this she does seem to cum quickly but instantly pushes my finger out again. I have bought a beginners butt plug and another small anal toy which she slipped in one night while drunk, but took it out again a few mi ites later. Last week I put her on her knees and licked her ass for a while and she didn't stop me although as soon as I tried to push (a well lubed) finger into her she stopped me.

It's not really something we have discussed much although in bed I did ask her if she wanted to use the butt plug but she said it was disgusting and that we tried it before and it didn't work

Any advice on how to move forward greatly appreciated

I have never tried anal, although I gather you need to take it slow and use more lube than you think is enough. We have the maximus lube.

At this stage it was just a finger or tongue for a bit of bum play - but as I said we haven't discussed it and I have never tried to push my cock into her ass

I have never tried anal, although I gather you need to take it slow and use more lube than you think is enough. We have the maximus lube.

At this stage it was just a finger or tongue for a bit of bum play - but as I said we haven't discussed it and I have never tried to push my cock into her ass

I suggest you talk about it in depth. Trying to slip a finger in while she is drunk or about to climax without discussing it beforehand is, in my opinion, a very bad idea! If she has allowed you to do it a few times she is probably open to the idea. Why not browse the anal toys on here together? Or suggest reversing the roles where she uses fingers/toys/strap on - on you? I do not recommend the maximus lubricant as it burns me, try Pjur back door.

I think we should discuss it however she doesn't really like to discuss this sort of thing. I Have never slipped my finger in without prior warning it has only happened after I have rubbed the area for a while and I the. Slowly push against her.

I'm not trying to get my cock I., although that could be a long term aim. I just think that she may get some pleasure and possibly better orgasms from bum play

If ur/she is not comfortable talking face to face - then texting or emailing can help x

absolutely wrote:

I suggest you talk about it in depth. Trying to slip a finger in while she is drunk or about to climax without discussing it beforehand is, in my opinion, a very bad idea! If she has allowed you to do it a few times she is probably open to the idea. Why not browse the anal toys on here together? Or suggest reversing the roles where she uses fingers/toys/strap on - on you? I do not recommend the maximus lubricant as it burns me, try Pjur back door.

Agree 100% don't assume she wants it because she isn't pushing a finger/mouth away. One bad experience can put someone off for a long time.

Absolutely has it bang on... talk about it, research it together and make it a learning experience for the two of you.

Appreciate advice - at the minute though it's bum play I am seeking advice on.

If she isnt pushing me away when I lick/kiss or push my tongue into her would this suggest she is enjoying the sensation?

I do agree that we should discuss anything we are going to do

You didn't mention if you have any interest in anal for yourself. It might be worth exploring your own body first, I find that it gives me a calibration for how to touch, it might also give you an idea of the sensations that she will be feeling when you touch her.

On the very small number of occasions I have been penetrated by someone else I've always found it a little mind-bending.

As the others have also already said, communication is the key to understand her worries and feelings.

:) good luck to you both

If she's not interested then there's nothing you can do! Pushing a finger in without prior warning isn't going to do anything, it's rude and she won't trust you.

Anal is something you have to discuss in depth before you do it, it requires trust, patience and love and both parties need to be interested! x

I have tried it on myself with a small anal toy bought from this site, also used the beginner butt plug which slipped easily in

I had the anal toy in the other day and it suddenly started to feel amazing. My cock was twitching without being touched. Don't know how to tell her I did that though

absolutely wrote:

my OH likes a finger up her bum just at the point of orgasm but if I ask her if she likes it she would say no...Her whole thought process is different, pointless discussing it in my experience3

I think if we discussed putting a finger in her ass or having me lick her ass she would say no, however I believe that is down to social stigma around anal and possibly her own inhibitions. I can say this about her as I know her well

When I do work my finger in (slowly and after massaging the area) she seems to enjoy it, and it adds to her orgasm- likewise with rimming her.

The fact she put the anal toy in herself when drunk gives me a bit of an insight

Turkington wrote:

If she isnt pushing me away when I lick/kiss or push my tongue into her would this suggest she is enjoying the sensation?

There's no way random internet strangers can know this.

i believe a person close or at the point of orgasm is different to his\her normal persona

well only an hour or so that my fiance made love to me anally...he started off fingering me and then flpped me over and put his tongue up my ass..lol...once fully relaxed lots of lube for fingers...once relaxed I was begging for his cock up there and he happily obligied! I defo think a woman needs to be relaxed and if the first time...we kind of wrry that we shouldnt want it or like it but once relaxed and content it is immense....believe me your man couldnt be happier and there is nothing dirty of wrong about it....if only used to sex vaginally I think it is jst something else to explore but you have to let go and enjoy it..nothing hotter than embracing what you want and fancy...xxx