Introducing our new forum-wide discount code!

Great thank you

It always made me order more often and give in to impulse buys lol it saved me a fortune and cost me a fortune too.

This looks like a welcome bonus, although there are very regular offer codes a lot of the year already

Just taken advantage .. and then added something extra to get free postage .. I never learn.

1 Like

Wow I think this is a fantastic idea and means everyone is getting the same benefits.

Well done Lovehoney!

This is awesome, thanks.

Side note: am I the only one who reads @Lovehoney_Brenna as “Lovely_Brenna” every single time I see it?!

In the same way you pronounce a character’s name in your head whilst reading, only to find out later in the film adaptation it’s actually “Clareese”, not “Clarice” Starling in Silence of the Lanbs (e.g.)…!!!

That genuinely made me double-check my own reading/spelling of Brenna! :rofl:

1 Like

This is a great idea. Community-wide discounts are always a nice benefit for members and it’s good to see the forum investing back into the community. Looking forward to seeing how the future member codes work.

I’ll take that over autocorrect being adamant that I’m actually called ‘Brenda’ :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Does the code work for all the international sites (NZ?)

We believe so, best way to find out is to just plum it in at checkout @Senator

Great idea! Great to see the concerns about the community on the previous topic were heard.

Excellent idea!

Thank you for this! I’ve just ordered a variety of things!

Amazing stuff! This has been a long time coming but feels great to have a special code we can all use.