Is a Bj a bj if....

Hi, I hope you're all safe and well during our lockdown.

We had a busy day yesterday, and whilst messing around in the house my gorgeous girlfriend ended up on her knees with her mouth around my cock.

it was only playful, it didn't last long before we both carried on doing our daily jobs, it came up in conversation last night, that she claims I had a Bj, but I disagree, as i only consider it a Bj if it is to completion, not just a 2min teaser, so my question is.....

Did I get a Bj (like the Gaffa says) or did I receive a teasing session?

Once lockdown is lifted, take the gaffa for a three course meal in an expensive restaurant and leave before the main course arrives. See how she likes it! πŸ˜‚

Hahaha

Excellent

Joe that's funny. Midsmikey I agree with you on this one. Going g on her logic every time you go balls deep in her then you are having sex, in out, in out, well that means you have had sex 2 in a row as long as you fully withdraw.

Another excellent point well made.

Don't get me wrong, she is happy to oblige and I'm lucky enough to have quite frequent "proper " Bj's but I was interested to see if she was right or not, perhaps when I'm going down on her, (my all time favourite pastime) I should "edge" her and then get up and leave, or roll over, just to return the favour.

She has quite a sadistic sense of humour, but then also seems to enjoy the spanking she gets if she has wound me up enough

Brilliant comment Joe :'D Yeah I'd agree though... If it doesn't lead onto anything and no one cums, it's just a tease.

I’d say it’s edging. By means of a blow job. You’re both right, it’s a good question πŸ˜†

Personally I probably wouldn't call it a blow job. I'd call it a warm up.

I'd be inclined to call it oral foreplay. Much like during a full sex session, oral may be part of the overall package, it isn't the main event (well, it can be, but then it'd be a blow job). I'm happy to get my dick sucked any chance I can, whether it leads to a full orgasmic blow job or on to other things, its all good.

If it "blows" πŸ’¦πŸ’¦...then it's a blow job...if not it's a bit of oral...

CurvyJilly34F wrote:

If it "blows" πŸ’¦πŸ’¦...then it's a blow job...if not it's a bit of oral...

Not sure I have ever lasted long enough to have a bit of Oral. Guess I have always had a BJ then :)

Joe 90 wrote:

Once lockdown is lifted, take the gaffa for a three course meal in an expensive restaurant and leave before the main course arrives. See how she likes it! πŸ˜‚

Lol, very funny!

No that's a bit of fooling around. If you'd cum it would be a blowjob. If it had led to other things it would be foreplay. But no from what you say you didn't get a BJ. Not sure I could stop after that. If she sucked me and stopped I'd have to finish myself off