Is anyone else this messy ?

So, had a really great session last night, around a couple of hours, which exhausted both of us, we're not as young as we used to be ! I think we just fell asleep where we ended up . . . .

Woke up this morning to find my sqweel go digging into my shoulder blade, a paddle in the bed, a crop and 2 sets of handcuffs on top of the bed, oh's prostate massager and 2 of his strokers on the floor his side of the bed, a glass butt plug, a reel of bondage tape and 3 vibrators on the floor my side and a couple of bottles of lube on the window sill. 2 rather wet bath towels and various bit of pvc clothing, stockings etc strewn around the bedroom. Everything was sticky, covered in slippery lube and needed a good wash, all the bed linnen needed changing !

Does anyone else ever wake up to a mess like this to clean up ?

Wow. Oh wow! Sounds like a wild night!?! What the hell were you doing? !

But I can be the same :')

Wow, that sounds quite a session.

I can't say I'm that messy but I don't think I've used so many different items in one go! I usually try and wash up straight away, specially if it's bum stuff!

Wild or what!!!!! You naughty girl! Ive never been that worn out :/ always tidied up straight after purely 2year old nosey

Sounds like an amazing night to me 👍🏻

Soundsl like you had quite a night Terri ! Must admit I don't bother clearing up straight away, I just shove everything next to the bed and sort it out in the morning. A few weeks ago my husband woke up complaining hat his pillow was uncomfortable and it ruined his sleep, when he lifted it up a rather large dildo was discovered to be the cause !

As wild as our nights can get, we usually clean up afterwards. The bed gets quite crowded at night, with two people and two cats, toys would make it impossible to sleep.

Wowsers Terri, sounds like a right fun fest!

cant say we've ever been that messy, mind you we don't tend to use that many toys in one go. Our go-to toy at the mo is my Tracey Cox wand. Gets me off every time, and these days it's fairly quick, as we have a 7-week baby sleeping next to us in her crib.

sometimes when I try to introduce toys hubby isn't keen, so I just use whatever he's comfortable with. He likes my glass dildo and the wand, cock rings and some of the LH card games though ;)

Lol sounds like u had a fab night! Wish we could be that messy it must great, we have to make sure all our toys and stuff and safely hidden away due to the kids running in our room in the morning. Lol we have never ever used that much stuff must have been a hell of a night!

I look forward to the days we can be so messy and not care about toys ect lying around in the morning!

It was a great night, I think . . . . ! I was just really shocked at all the mess :(

Terri JJ wrote:

It was a great night, I think . . . . ! I was just really shocked at all the mess :(

Some times, the feeling rough or in this case extreme mess, proves you had a fantastic and wild night!

YOU GO GIRL!

Oh wow! Pretty impressive.

I really neve rintentionally do this as we have 2 little ones and it will be supre unhigenic but i suppose if i didnt hav ethe kids i wouldn't be too fussed and would leave it till the morning

Terri JJ wrote:

So, had a really great session last night, around a couple of hours, which exhausted both of us, we're not as young as we used to be ! I think we just fell asleep where we ended up . . . .

Woke up this morning to find my sqweel go digging into my shoulder blade, a paddle in the bed, a crop and 2 sets of handcuffs on top of the bed, oh's prostate massager and 2 of his strokers on the floor his side of the bed, a glass butt plug, a reel of bondage tape and 3 vibrators on the floor my side and a couple of bottles of lube on the window sill. 2 rather wet bath towels and various bit of pvc clothing, stockings etc strewn around the bedroom. Everything was sticky, covered in slippery lube and needed a good wash, all the bed linnen needed changing !

fuck it enjoy , clean up later

Terri JJ wrote:

Hahahaha this sounds so much like me! Even more so if i've had someone over to share my night with! Although he normally leaves everything for me to clean up! Mine is normally all hidden under my duvet cover and i hate having to wake up to it because i hate having to sneak into the bathroom to clean up. I'm a germaphobic too which means that i normally get out of bed and clean my toys as soon as ive used them.It's easier to get away with it at night time if im honest. :) The morning i run more risk of my mum walking out of her bedroom and seeing me or catching me on the walk to my bedroom from the bathroom lol!

Bahahaha I have done this.

Unfortunately I still live with my parents and little sister, so at 7am its all *QUICK PUT THEM AWAYYYYY* ![cheeky|20x20](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif "cheeky")

Sounds like you had a good night Terri, i always put my toys lube etc. away after a play except for the one time i woke up with a bottle of lube i use with anal toys in bed with me i hadn't even used it the previous day

I never clean up straight away, too tired for that, would rather fall straight asleep in eachothers arms

Ahaa, that sounds like how my house gets after a week and it's usually due to solo play.
My partner isn't as imaginitive as I am, so I take it into my own hands. He'll sometimes comes home from work knowing I've had a good day :P

But yeah, unfortuantely I hate tidying up straight away. Luckily I don't have anyone to hide anything from in my house :)

holy smoke! sounds like an amazing night... you sure it was just the two of you?!